U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

ahhkay fe then least your not all talk. you are rightt tho your abbers will be stronger second half of year butt interesting to see what happens b4 then.
and i think everyone knows mores are prob up there after keilor just that nobody likes them haha bit like douttas as yu say who are just going along nicelyy.
where are you plaing these days aj ?
trust me I am not AJ i did play for abers but now just watch. Actually watched AJ play his first game in the seniors on the weekend.
heard at training last night abers have another 5 players 2 aborigini boys which one played his first game last week and also anorther which has been playing seniros somewhere and passes as a third year under 18's.
Strathmore were ok but they are no world beaters. Interesting to see how Douttas go. Who do you play for??? In and Under??

o rite, oriteee haha
where have these aborigines come from ?? where do you guys manage to pull all these new blokes from ??? every yearrr.
yeh there up there the mores, but yer not saying they will match it with keilor. will be a fair tight from 2-7 i think, so really plucking names out of a hat sorta thing id say.
mate i cant say who i play for otherwise my comments will be of no relevance here thru bias hatreds etc
what i will say tho is that i am currently playing in this competition.

Jason Shaw played the first two games in abers seniors out for at least another 9 weeks.

Jason shaw is very average as a player, was with him at cannons and not many of us rated him?
Abers, this year seem disappointing from last years side, i reckon they will miss the four as no standouts have rised up to the challenge?
i was there on the w.e and neither team impressed, abers look like they dont have much chopp other than panna...

Craigieburn should well and truly be 4-0, good players there atm, few missing but they will march in 09 to top 4 of the ladder..

Jason shaw is very average as a player, was with him at cannons and not many of us rated him?
Abers, this year seem disappointing from last years side, i reckon they will miss the four as no standouts have rised up to the challenge?
i was there on the w.e and neither team impressed, abers look like they dont have much chopp other than panna...

Craigieburn should well and truly be 4-0, good players there atm, few missing but they will march in 09 to top 4 of the ladder..
Would have to be one of the funniest things I have read. Yes I am an abers man but mate tyou must be wither drunk when you wrote this or another Craigeiburn w***er thaqt doesnt know anything about football.
Shaw only got his first ever shot at cannons this pre season of course he isnt going to fit in downt here with blokes who have been in system for 4 or 5 years.
so obiovusly you didnt watch the game well if you think Pana was the best player. Number 1, number 4, number 8 clearly played better than pana.
I would have a bet with you right now that abers finsih in the 4 and definately finish higher than Craigeiburn.
As for not being as good as last year you do realise this is an under age comp you muppet people do get too old and have to play seniors. ON the weekend 5 players from last year premiership played in the ones.

Would have to be one of the funniest things I have read. Yes I am an abers man but mate tyou must be wither drunk when you wrote this or another Craigeiburn w***er thaqt doesnt know anything about football.
Shaw only got his first ever shot at cannons this pre season of course he isnt going to fit in downt here with blokes who have been in system for 4 or 5 years.
so obiovusly you didnt watch the game well if you think Pana was the best player. Number 1, number 4, number 8 clearly played better than pana.
I would have a bet with you right now that abers finsih in the 4 and definately finish higher than Craigeiburn.
As for not being as good as last year you do realise this is an under age comp you muppet people do get too old and have to play seniors. ON the weekend 5 players from last year premiership played in the ones.

AJ seriously, hes crap, jason shaw worst player.
And i clearly do know footy mate, dunno why he ever came to the cannons although he was used as the 19 year old.
i didnt say panna played well on the w.e, just reckon hes the only player you really have down there??
i know that but what im saying it that use dont really have any depth in the side as ur under 16's last year finished near the bottom n all ur players had gone up to seniors...

AJ seriously, hes crap, jason shaw worst player.
And i clearly do know footy mate, dunno why he ever came to the cannons although he was used as the 19 year old.
i didnt say panna played well on the w.e, just reckon hes the only player you really have down there??
i know that but what im saying it that use dont really have any depth in the side as ur under 16's last year finished near the bottom n all ur players had gone up to seniors...
mate I am not AJ but if you come down to West coburg tomorrow morning we can have a nice bet that abers will make the 4 and finish higher than craigeburn.
if you really think that pana is our only player then you must not know anythgin about football he would not be in the best 5 in the team .
putr your money where your mouth is buddy

to b honest though i think pana won the game for abers on the weekend, didnt do much early but took harkins out of the game who played a blinder b4 his hamstring, after that panas kicking won abers the game,

its true that the comp is even this yr from 7th to 2nd and thats y ppl can say sides lyk abers, doutta, craigieburn and west coburg are better than each other because at the end of the yr its probly gonna b so tight that any of those sides could squeeze in front of each other with sum close games i.e the cburn abers game on saturday.

doesnt look like the whole comp really has much depth in most of the top sides, abers didnt much of a dominating team besides the midfielders who all do there bit, as do strathmore whereas doutta isnt as good trhrough there but have sum good rebounding defenders and fowards..

to b honest though i think pana won the game for abers on the weekend, didnt do much early but took harkins out of the game who played a blinder b4 his hamstring, after that panas kicking won abers the game,

its true that the comp is even this yr from 7th to 2nd and thats y ppl can say sides lyk abers, doutta, craigieburn and west coburg are better than each other because at the end of the yr its probly gonna b so tight that any of those sides could squeeze in front of each other with sum close games i.e the cburn abers game on saturday.

doesnt look like the whole comp really has much depth in most of the top sides, abers didnt much of a dominating team besides the midfielders who all do there bit, as do strathmore whereas doutta isnt as good trhrough there but have sum good rebounding defenders and fowards..

i agree pana played a good game coach put him on number 20 during the second quarter to stay with him and when abers had the ball trya nd score whcih Pana did and number 20 does not like to man up.
You all know I watch abers every week but last year i told everyone we were a good side and nobody thought that. this year we are no way as strong but will deinfately be a better team second half the year and they are happy if they win the close games against craigeburn, west coburg, douttas, greenvale. this weekend will be a massive test terrible ground always hard to play on for travelling sides.
I didnt think Craigieburn depth was very good they had some very good players about 4 or 5 but the rest arent as good and it falls off.
Oh yell we will see at the end of year who is right and lets hope it is me again ah ah aha h

i agree pana played a good game coach put him on number 20 during the second quarter to stay with him and when abers had the ball trya nd score whcih Pana did and number 20 does not like to man up.
You all know I watch abers every week but last year i told everyone we were a good side and nobody thought that. this year we are no way as strong but will deinfately be a better team second half the year and they are happy if they win the close games against craigeburn, west coburg, douttas, greenvale. this weekend will be a massive test terrible ground always hard to play on for travelling sides.
I didnt think Craigieburn depth was very good they had some very good players about 4 or 5 but the rest arent as good and it falls off.
Oh yell we will see at the end of year who is right and lets hope it is me again ah ah aha h

you just said efore, that panna played shit on the w.e?
i dont get it.. now u said hes good..
i would make a bet, if both teams had all their players im sure i could pick the winner, but both team were average on the w.e? agree?

you just said efore, that panna played shit on the w.e?
i dont get it.. now u said hes good..
i would make a bet, if both teams had all their players im sure i could pick the winner, but both team were average on the w.e? agree?
read my post again i never said he played shit but he certainly wasnt the best player on the ground.
yes abers played shit on weekend but good teams can come from behind by 3 goals at 3 quarter time and win. tell me who would win if both teams had there best team in???

jeez i went down to west coburgs ground today and boy o boy were abbers givin an footy lessen.
they were terrible for the most part of the game altho showed signs of brilliance which sadly on deflated the losing margin.
im not sure what there problem was today, maybe not switched on i dunoo a few players missing from their side aswel? hmmm and i dunno what to say about westy.i mean they actually played amazing football. first time i saw them live in a while and it lookded like a v good brand they were showing.

how much do we rate them on the back of this for all watchers?
douttas im sure you were there? thoughts ?

and aslo to the bloke who asked about keilor avondale srsly mate....avondale actually got up by 5 goasl..
what a stupid question im affraid..

jeez i went down to west coburgs ground today and boy o boy were abbers givin an footy lessen.
they were terrible for the most part of the game altho showed signs of brilliance which sadly on deflated the losing margin.
im not sure what there problem was today, maybe not switched on i dunoo a few players missing from their side aswel? hmmm and i dunno what to say about westy.i mean they actually played amazing football. first time i saw them live in a while and it lookded like a v good brand they were showing.

and aslo to the bloke who asked about keilor avondale srsly mate....avondale actually got up by 5 goasl..

yes mate you are correct abers got taught a football lesson just didint play good footy.

I will say thought West Coburg looked very good they play that geround well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was more meaning for the stand out players, and wanted to know the exact margin.

Nah, my son used to play there a few years ago, not anymore though. Just like to see some of the new talent that comes through, and like to hear the view of people to see what they think about the players.

read my post again i never said he played shit but he certainly wasnt the best player on the ground.
yes abers played shit on weekend but good teams can come from behind by 3 goals at 3 quarter time and win. tell me who would win if both teams had there best team in???

if u exclude joshy toy, then craigieburn would..

Anyone got results from this morning as the EDFL doesn't have them.

watched the abers vs keilor game and it was a very good game of footy. could have went either way but Keilor a little to strong in the end. I think Keilor are definately beatable. oes anyone know if they had any players out?? I know that they had one playing seniors.

watched the abers vs keilor game and it was a very good game of footy. could have went either way but Keilor a little to strong in the end. I think Keilor are definately beatable. oes anyone know if they had any players out?? I know that they had one playing seniors.

Umm, not sure if they had any out to be honest, the one playing in the seniors has been playing their for a few weeks now. They had one of their best defenders out due to injury, but besides that not too sure. I also heard there were a few fights in that match, anything major or what is happening there ?

Umm, not sure if they had any out to be honest, the one playing in the seniors has been playing their for a few weeks now. They had one of their best defenders out due to injury, but besides that not too sure. I also heard there were a few fights in that match, anything major or what is happening there ?

no fights from what I can remember.

yeah keilor abbers look as tho it was a good one there. (and the only player i can think of who isnt playing in the kfc 18s is jamie who is pretty much guna be snrs all year anyway)
douttas with linardon bagging a queit 14 belted the shit out of g roys
greenvale easy
cragieburn yeah
west coburg was a funny one. does anyone no what happed there? mores comprehensivly beat them. very inconsistent stuff from wests after they managed to beat abbers week b4.
are the mores the real deal in 09????

Well you think you will find out this week when they face Keilor, it will be a test for both teams you would think, and see if keilor will choke with some pressure, and will be there second test for the year you will think, after last weeks game. Should be interesting, will try to get down to see Keilor v Strathmore this week.

Keilor have Matt Garland to come back in and he is a good footballer. So i can only imagine that they will improve a fair bit more with him back.

Remove this Banner Ad

U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back