U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

GO PACO! Full credit to the boys today. Top game. special mentions to Dylan Garvin. Completely shut down lead goal kicker in the comp Ahmed Saad.

yer pacoe was a good win...
full credit to ahmed though we needed him the centre our on ballers struggled all day.. needed sum spark from him...
still kiked 1 goal 4...... No excuses pacoe realli gave it to us on the day...!!!!

Good game by all the boys! Raafat...your still my hero! Played a hell of a gamee

yer ahmed didnt kick many goals but got a few clearances up the ground etc..garvin did win the battle up forward though, really solid...paco better side on the day roxy didnt have many answers

why do maribyrnong bother??? all they do is fight, they only playin their 18s so there ones can go up 2 A grade next year

Yep very true, sad that for the 2 years this club has had a under 18 side most players are over the age of 18 and a half.

There big full forward is 20, they had a ruckman who was 23 ffs

boyz, what we reckon the top 5 will look like at the end of the year??? heres my prediction

Pascoe Vale
Westmeadows
Glenroy
Roxburgh Park
Taylors Lakes

just missin will be tulla and sydenham

boyz, what we reckon the top 5 will look like at the end of the year??? heres my prediction

Pascoe Vale
Westmeadows
Glenroy
Roxburgh Park
Taylors Lakes

Is that the order you see it or just who will finsih in the top 5, i think Sydnem are a chane but have to knock of glenroy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the day was crap and so was the game..21 points...15 of them should of been goals...inaccurate! but we came off with the four points thats all that matters

Glenroy isn't anything special, only beat us by 5 points, decided in the final minutes. We had 2 of our much better players out which wouldve put us on top.

And to continue with the Marby bashing, before i go ahead there captain/coach 'kingy' is an absolute champ and is a staircase above in class compared to the rest of that team. Cheap shots and smaller players were a priority of the team which just proves how scummy the club is. 2 Players bannished at half time, Waterboy decided to chuck on a jumper. 1 Player reported for 4 seperate offences, found to be unregistered and didn't show up. Scum up and down, and to think this Kingy bloke wakes up at 5:00 am to drive down from the country to play for that mob!

Glenroy isn't anything special, only beat us by 5 points, decided in the final minutes. We had 2 of our much better players out which wouldve put us on top.

And to continue with the Marby bashing, before i go ahead there captain/coach 'kingy' is an absolute champ and is a staircase above in class compared to the rest of that team. Cheap shots and smaller players were a priority of the team which just proves how scummy the club is. 2 Players bannished at half time, Waterboy decided to chuck on a jumper. 1 Player reported for 4 seperate offences, found to be unregistered and didn't show up. Scum up and down, and to think this Kingy bloke wakes up at 5:00 am to drive down from the country to play for that mob!

seriously, if i was him i wouldnt bother gettin out of bed to be flogged by 200 points or more every single game, id rather watch the top sides play...but it is dedication

Pascoe Vale
Westmeadows
Glenroy
Roxburgh Park
Taylors Lakes

that top 5 looks gud if glenroy knocks off taylors they will finish on 2 loses i think 2 loses will get them 3rd spot easy

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back