U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys just a hypothetical: With the side S H had this yeara and the senior experience they got, who would win if:

Sydenham 18's played Abers 18's (grand final sides) :confused:

Too hard to pick, good question but.

Only watched S H twice and that was regular season, good then without the guys who dropped back, Abers only once and the weather was shyt so skills werent as slick as could be.

Would only say Abers due to a grade and who they beat (keilor) and how easy they did it.

It's people like you that make this site a joke ur not even funny u w***er - this is not a forum to bag individual players especially Matty Gay - stick to footy u loser, IF you know anything at all about the game and I for one am looking forward to seeing the Glenroy boys up here in "A" grade n hope they do well.

Opinions are like ass holes - everyone has one - and that is mine............

Matthew Gay has got to be the biggest (and i mean biggest) joke of a football player I have ever seen. God knows why he started playing football. Its a shame people humor him enough to lead him to believe he is any good. We all know he can barely kick a drop punt FFS.

Guys just a hypothetical: With the side S H had this yeara and the senior experience they got, who would win if:

Sydenham 18's played Abers 18's (grand final sides) :confused:

No comparasion - Abers by a country mile

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back