U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

watched our seniors play on the weekend luke tarczon from the18swas dominent at centre half back can push forwrd aswell will be in top 5 best in comp watch out centre half forwrds

I cant believe the quality of this comp. If you guys think winning a flag in this comp is rewarding well then you should re-think. Judging by this forum it looks like Paco and Glenroy are already Grand Finalists.

I cant believe the quality of this comp. If you guys think winning a flag in this comp is rewarding well then you should re-think. Judging by this forum it looks like Paco and Glenroy are already Grand Finalists.

i reckon taylors lakes are probz gonna be the ones to beat this year, they alays seem to have a pretty good side, and i think they beat paco on the weekend, any confirmation?

i reckon taylors lakes are probz gonna be the ones to beat this year, they alays seem to have a pretty good side, and i think they beat paco on the weekend, any confirmation?

Yeah taylors will be the ones to beat, they beat us(pacoe) by 6 goals, yet again a lack of fitness by us proved the dfifference in the last qtr...cantalmi's younger brother ran amuck in the last term to set up their win......they will definetly be up there this year

Yeah taylors will be the ones to beat, they beat us(pacoe) by 6 goals, yet again a lack of fitness by us proved the dfifference in the last qtr...cantalmi's younger brother ran amuck in the last term to set up their win......they will definetly be up there this year

u's better hurry up and get ya fitness up then!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Westy beat E.Keilor in a tainted game. No culture down at Meadows as they purposely took an under 16 player out and laughed as the ambulance was on it's way. Third quarter wiped out because of the injury and East looked the goods in the fourth and fell a few short. The boy that god injured, Tommy Hunter an under 16 dominated most of the game and found himself in a neckbrace. He was in TAC Cup contention with Calder but is now out for 4 weeks or thereabouts.

Westy beat E.Keilor in a tainted game. No culture down at Meadows as they purposely took an under 16 player out and laughed as the ambulance was on it's way. Third quarter wiped out because of the injury and East looked the goods in the fourth and fell a few short. The boy that god injured, Tommy Hunter an under 16 dominated most of the game and found himself in a neckbrace. He was in TAC Cup contention with Calder but is now out for 4 weeks or thereabouts.

dogss

so what happened? dirty? if so was there a big blue after it?

dirty fuken bastards,
so after round 1 lookin like taylors, paco n glenroy will fill top 3
ne tips on who will probly get the 4th n 5th possies at this very early stage of the season

sydneham ,roxy and jaCANa fighting for 4th and 5th dunno on sydneham looks like there going under the radar and cant leave out airport west got a few gud players will have very close games with jacana and roxy maybe airport west will make top 5

round 2 jacana vrs glenroy rematch of 2005 granny will the roy boys get revenge ........ ?

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back