U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

dont rate roxy?

yer i rekon roxy will do well but probly not top 3 after hearing they didnt fill a side until the week before the season

who ever sed between roxy, sydenham n jacana for 4th n 5th is probably right. shame to see the finals are pretty much decided after 1 week of footy. no eveness in the comp at all this yr

so what happened? dirty? if so was there a big blue after it?
Dominating off HBF with short spells in the middle and started the third in the middle. Head over the ball and got crunched by what looked like an elephant. Hopefully it doesn't affect his football a great contributor to Calder, East Keilor 16s/18s, St Bernards and the community.

As for the blue nothing major but with the new mele rule both clubs got fined $330 for the game, $110 before the incident and $220 after. These fines get handed out like invitations the 'meles' were liturally 2 minute scragglings no punches thrown.

East Keilor by a couple today. Led for most of the match and lost it deep into the last. Cool heads and determination got them over the line. Great umpiring and sportsmanship by both teams. East with 4 of there best 10 out and 6 all up. 5 under 16s stepped up today and all played there roles.

ay arron12
i played on fitzy (glenroy) last yr and he only got 1 kick....im a spaz....so dont put ur hopes on him...good bloke but

ay arron12
i played on fitzy (glenroy) last yr and he only got 1 kick....im a spaz....so dont put ur hopes on him...good bloke but

i guess ur names phil rigg lol this is fitzy i think if i can remember i kicked 4 lol u playn this year or what i cant find the fuking goals lol 3 8 from to games pretty much shit house kicked 5 points in last quarter yesdy against jacana lol

i went down and watched roxy n sydenham very gud running sides both should finish top 5

can sum1 tell me wtf happend to taylors lakes talkn up a 15 goal win b4 they even walked onto the field against westy serves em selves rite after talkn it up

just seen the results and noticed westmeadows over taylors lakes. will westy be a feared force or just a major upset?

just seen the results and noticed westmeadows over taylors lakes. will westy be a feared force or just a major upset?
would have to be an upset wouldnt it
us glenroy beat em by 10 goals in a praccy to weeks bak only playn one half of football ????????????????????????????? i see young cantelmi in 1's with his bro dunno who else didnt play but u cant make excuses everyweek they did beat pacoe in praccy by 7 goals big turn around whats wrong with the lakers???:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jezz its easy 2 stir sh.it up in here!!! yeah u got me fitz.....taylors r still talkin em selves up this yr...bunch of muppets...spoke 2 tynan aronld couple weeks ago and he said the GF will b b/w them and paco....and tht they would win coz they smashed em in a pracy match...u shouldnt b spyin either fitz!!....was it a good blue..i was gettin changed and missed it

jezz its easy 2 stir sh.it up in here!!! yeah u got me fitz.....taylors r still talkin em selves up this yr...bunch of muppets...spoke 2 tynan aronld couple weeks ago and he said the GF will b b/w them and paco....and tht they would win coz they smashed em in a pracy match...u shouldnt b spyin either fitz!!....was it a good blue..i was gettin changed and missed it
yer gud blue who reports and shit

i think this year the top 6 or 7 will be the closest its been in a few years, anyone in the top 6 or 7 can beat each other, thats what will make it interesting, who ever misses out on the finals will be very unlucky...this is why u got to cash in against the shit teams and pump em to get ur percentage up

played pacoe last satdy.. absolutely flogged us.. a few blokes perry, raff and dean are guns absolutely destroyed us. Perry and dean prolly shared about 15 goals between 'em. We're playin tullamarine this week, hopefully with the addition of a few more new guys we can improve as a team.

ps: i play for maribyrnong btw lol :p

lol woopdidoo i was close :p nah but in all seriousness does this dean guy have any chance of makin it to calder cos i fort he was a bloody gun.. he took some good marks and was very mobile, you're right there was a lot to like about him very similar to buddy franklin.. our boys were tryna target him but he still snagged a few goals.

lol woopdidoo i was close :p nah but in all seriousness does this dean guy have any chance of makin it to calder cos i fort he was a bloody gun.. he took some good marks and was very mobile, you're right there was a lot to like about him very similar to buddy franklin.. our boys were tryna target him but he still snagged a few goals.

lol u were targeting everyone!! not to mention u play to much soccer! but yer hes good, he ll play cannons if he sticks at it...got a great leap on him, dominates ruck

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back