U19 U/19 North2

Remove this Banner Ad

so u must be one of the guys that went to a private school as i heard from 1 of ur parents that at least 10 did... wat does it matter wat im doing and 1 have never got a cent out of my parents...im not at uni at the moment as id rather have some time away from study and save some of my own money

get ur facts rite u ********[/quote]

haha wats that mate? wats the ***** just say it u ****, and my arse u havent got a cent of you parents, your mums a very generous person.. now this i know for a fact;)

so u must be one of the guys that went to a private school as i heard from 1 of ur parents that at least 10 did... wat does it matter wat im doing and 1 have never got a cent out of my parents...im not at uni at the moment as id rather have some time away from study and save some of my own money

haha wats that mate? wats the ***** just say it u ****, and my arse u havent got a cent of you parents, your mums a very geniour person.. now this i know for a fact;)

****... get ur facts rite... the only thing i have ever got from my parents is an education just like u did(i think) i dont even live with my parents ne more so how could i get money off them

haha wats that mate? wats the ***** just say it u ****, and my arse u havent got a cent of you parents, your mums a very generous person.. now this i know for a fact;)
OMG!!!! LOLOLZOKLZOLOLOLOL. That was great. Can..........Can you say it again?

****... get ur facts rite... the only thing i have ever got from my parents is an education just like u did(i think) i dont even live with my parents ne more so how could i get money off them

i wasnt talking about money u stupid basterd, was talking about her being generous with her body, and for such a cheap price, next time u do see her tell her i said thanks.
cheers mate, good bloke

libel : [SIZE=-1]Law[/SIZE] the publication of a false statement that is damaging to a person’s reputation. Compare with [SIZE=-1]SLANDER[/SIZE]. 2 a written defamation.
w***er: [1][SIZE=-1]British slang term meaning literally a man who constantly plays with himself, but is also commonly applied to a man who goofs off frequently or ... [2] The Chump[/SIZE]

Um i think you are getting ivanhoe grammer school and kew high school mixed up, and unlike xavier kew high has girls at our school that enjoy our cum for us, unlike your ****er school who im fare everyone would agree is renound for pumping out fagots.
On to this weeks game THE GRANNY! it should be interesting agreed xavier? sure enough youu boys will be there...watching..haha cant wait to get over the line once again GO HOES!!

Ah classic insicure xavs fans always getting to far ahead of themselves, perhapes why they lost last saterday? bad luck, still cant wait for sunday some with the rest of the boys down at ivanhoe, we love the atention bring it on boys just makes us more hungry for the win..
once again im sorry for knocking you guys out of the finals better luck next year..

haha nah Im not getting them mixed up, but good try.
No doubt in my mind aquinas are a good team and obviously deserve to be in the granny......as do we that why ivanhoe beat xavs last week and out of out 3 incounters beat u 2 times, and finished second on the ladder. And week call with the centre link thing the sort of genious that i would expect from kids whos parents waisted millions of dollers sending them to xavier, just to make up for there insecurities of there own kids not being able to make it in the world without a "high priced" education. Still some of you hav to resort to dealing drugs at school, whats wrong parents credit cards bouncing after the bmw's the just brought for your 18ths?
cya round muf ya cokhed :thumbsu:

haha wats that mate? wats the ***** just say it u ****, and my arse u havent got a cent of you parents, your mums a very geniour person.. now this i know for a fact;)[/quote]

Jayc you think your smart with your posting but your clearly one of the biggest dumb f**ks on here. You should really look at some of your posts before you send them, because all they do is make you look like a degenerate. I feel for sorry for you.

Good luck for the game on the weekend though because I have a feeling it will be the only good thing that may happen in your life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha wats that mate? wats the ***** just say it u ****, and my arse u havent got a cent of you parents, your mums a very geniour person.. now this i know for a fact;)

Jayc you think your smart with your posting but your clearly one of the biggest dumb f**ks on here. You should really look at some of your posts before you send them, because all they do is make you look like a degenerate. I feel for sorry for you.

Good luck for the game on the weekend though because I have a feeling it will be the only good thing that may happen in your life.[/quote]

haha fare enough honestly couldnt give a shit if I spelt it wrong, not all of us are so hung up on this shit that they re-read over there posts. But im so sorry for frustrating you. And mate dont feel sorry for me, Im in the grand final! things dont get much better than this:).
And as for it being the only good thing that happens in my life thats not true it will be the 4 grand final I have played in and the third one my team will win. Apart from that i still got things going for me as you (and most of melbourne) know ( the mufs mum)
peace and thanks for the votes come sunday

Ivanhoe guys,

Let's just concentrate on this weekend. Xavier are history to us. We will not play them again. We won't play them next year. Ignore their vitriolic crap.

The fact that we are seen as the underdogs will work to our advantage in the GF. Aquinas were too strong overhead last time. The weather may help determine whether Aquinas can claim the same ascendancy again. It will be interesting to see if the week off will hurt Aquinas' chances. Certainly, Ivanhoe finished in style last week.

So Ivanhoe won.....fact of the matter Xavs lost, Ivanhoe in the GF.....fact of the matter Xavs not.
3 losses against Aquinas for Hoes versus 1 win piece for Xavs, Hoes have the opportunity to atone, Xavs not......
Maxxy can wear his headband all he likes, as he is playing and your not.
If anything, the competition has the 2 best teams of the year and Xavs not
Now jump back in your hotted up toyota corolla and tootle off down commercial rd and meet the boys for a soy chai latte.
We'll be at training tonight, preparing for the GF..........go Hoes

thats just embarassing. hotted up toyota corolla hahah Dont think Gassed really minds seeing as he doesnt play in your poor excuse of a league anyway champ ;) only descent players i have seen are all the xavs. And a few here and there from other teams. Possibly number 1 from Ivanhoe, but he did get r*ped for 3 quarters by Mudge.

thats just embarassing. hotted up toyota corolla hahah Dont think Gassed really minds seeing as he doesnt play in your poor excuse of a league anyway champ ;) only descent players i have seen are all the xavs. And a few here and there from other teams. Possibly number 1 from Ivanhoe, but he did get r*ped for 3 quarters by Mudge.

true

ivanhoe are full of talent and quite clearly have prooven that.
As to are aquinas, should be a ripper of a game to all that are involved...
cant wait for it,
expect the unexpected. GO HOES!

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 North2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back