U19 U/19 North2

Remove this Banner Ad

congrats to the aquinas boys, they had a great season and played a great game of footy on the w/e. Sunday was a great game of footy and our boys (ivanhoe) just ran out of legs in the last quarter.
cant wait to have a big pre season then play you boys again next season.

Ivanhoe had a great season considering its their first under 19s team in over 10 years and that the majority of their players are bottom age. the hoes future is looking bright.

as for xavs, they are a bunch of sore losers and seriously need to grow up.

IVANHOE 09

well said mate

good luck to you next year, most of us will split up due to being top age but were hopeful to field another side

cheers for a good game.. hope you guys hit it hard yesterday as well!

i didnt stay till the end of the game, who got the medal for best on ground?

Best on ground went to number 6 from Aquinas - Peter Ancona!

Super player, had a day out on a half back flank and through the middle!

Their were a couple of others who were a bit stiff not to get it.. but that just shows the quality that is Aquinas U/19's!

anyone no where to find out the team of the year and league best and fairest, i cant find it on the web site???

Not sure about that mate.

Although id assume Lach Barnes from Aquinas is shoe in for the starting ruck position.
He took out the Aquinas under 19s best and fairest, not to mention missing 5 games + finals, 4 with injury & 1 playing seniors.

A superstar and clearly a reason why Aquinas second half of the season wasn’t as good as there first.

Although id assume Lach Barnes from Aquinas is shoe in for the starting ruck position.
He took out the Aquinas under 19s best and fairest, not to mention missing 5 games + finals, 4 with injury & 1 playing seniors.

A superstar and clearly a reason why Aquinas second half of the season wasn’t as good as there first.

i wouldn't exactly say they had a bad second half.

anyway now we are on the topic who do people think should make the team of the year. please refrain from saying yourselves. personally i think pat gamwell and john cribben from bernards should get a gig

Il be lookin to captain the north 2 rep side..whats everyones thoughts on this?

#9 from nobs gets my selection..the big fella, can play footy.

coleman out

Il be lookin to captain the north 2 rep side..whats everyones thoughts on this?

#9 from nobs gets my selection..the big fella, can play footy.

coleman out

ah your back, i dont think you will be in the team of the year but the real aver will, kid can play.

is no.9 renton?

Ben Plowman #12, Ivanhoe's ruckman, took out Ivanhoe's best and fairest.
Would have been close to best on ground in the grand final, and would have definitely won it if Ivanhoe had won.
Clearly dominated the ruck all day in the GF, especially the last quarter.
You'd think he would be getting one of the ruck spots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have been close to best on ground in the grand final, and would have definitely won it if Ivanhoe had won.

the ruck spots in the team of the year are going to be close. renton(nobs) came second in the comp b&f, barnes(aqinas) won the clubs b&f and came fourth in comp, and plowman(ivanhoe) winner of club b&f and equal fifth in comp. who do you leave out?

also looking at the comp b&f it seems all the big men polled well, i guess they stand out more among the packs

Strange Votes in Best and Fairest Well done to Aver though, who was clearly best in the comp.

But, how can someone like Mcmahon kick 70odd goals, and poll 4 votes?:confused:

I mean his first five games he kicked: 6, 10, 7, 7, 7. In those five games he got 1 vote! Seriously:eek:. How can you not get a vote when you kick 10 goals?

Strange Votes in Best and Fairest Well done to Aver though, who was clearly best in the comp.

But, how can someone like Mcmahon kick 70odd goals, and poll 4 votes?:confused:

I mean his first five games he kicked: 6, 10, 7, 7, 7. In those five games he got 1 vote! Seriously:eek:. How can you not get a vote when you kick 10 goals?

yeh, i agree some of the votes are a bit questionable. our club b&f polled 2 votes, when he had a handful of bogs in a winning side

That guy is a freak would be CHF in the team, he was very good and easily the best finals player.

Just because of there dominance you think Aquinas would have around 8 players in this team.

Any of the following would have a high chance making the team
1#Mick jess
2#Pretto
6 # Anconna
7 #Steve mill
9# lach Barnes
12# Michael niezen
17# nata
19# Nick Wakefield (Aquinas best defender)
24# Aver

That guy is a freak would be CHF in the team, he was very good and easily the best finals player.

Just because of there dominance you think Aquinas would have around 8 players in this team.

Any of the following would have a high chance making the team
1#Mick jess
2#Pretto
6 # Anconna
7 #Steve mill
9# lach Barnes
12# Michael niezen
17# nata
19# Nick Wakefield (Aquinas best defender)
24# Aver

Think thats a bit over the top mate

what about marcus cassidy the ball magnet midfielder from leos, averaged over 35 possessions a game? heard he goes alright with the ladies as well

yeah ive heard about that marcus cassidy kid....by all reports a superstar...oftn referred to as the 'igniter'.

i have seen him out on the town - pulls multiple birds a night - all 9+ too

yeah ive heard about that marcus cassidy kid....by all reports a superstar...oftn referred to as the 'igniter'.

i have seen him out on the town - pulls multiple birds a night - all 9+ too

Sport of Kings you sound like the biggest ****, if you wanna blab on about your boyfrineds your on the wrong forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 North2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back