U19 U/19 North2

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree, the results show two comfortable wins for aquinas against leos..
Rd 1 - 100 points+
Rnd 6 - 23points.

Leos did have Aquinas measure for parts of that game, probably due to the bloods star full back # 24 missing for that match.

Id still tip the bloods to rattle any side in the competition this year.

ok 23 points. Sorry for the mistake everyone I was misinformed.

any explanation for the recent drop off in form for old xavs?
theyve dropped 2 on the trot, and come up against a strong aquinas team in 2 weeks time.
could be a battle of the sharpshooters, between mcmahon and aver.
anyone care to divilge who they think will come up on top in this one?

could be a battle of the sharpshooters, between mcmahon and aver.
anyone care to divilge who they think will come up on top in this one?

It will be very close match... it will prob be a kick in it... Will we see Aver play on Mcmahon??

Correct me if im wrong Aquinas seem to only be playing a couple of qtrs of footy each week??

It will be very close match... it will prob be a kick in it... Will we see Aver play on Mcmahon??

Correct me if im wrong Aquinas seem to only be playing a couple of qtrs of footy each week??

will be one of the few challenges left for the aquinas team to accomplish this season..

they seem to have a couple of good quarters a game.. however when they aren't playing well they still manage to break even if not win the quarter

maybe they are too reliant on aver up forward?

Look for bernards 2 make a run up the ladder after they get a few first players back. Probs wont make finals but are very high on confidents after the SMASHING against fitzory reds.

maybe they are too reliant on aver up forward?

This could be said..

however, having seen aquinas play a few times now, their midfield is showing the class and goalkicking power, that most of them developed playing U18's division 1 in the EFL, not to mention 3 of the power house clubs, in East Ringwood, Vermont and Donvale.

Aver has kicked over 40 goals this season, but he has only kicked 8 or more twice this season, so in the other 6 games, there has been multiple goalkickers to accompany him.

Old xavs have much to worry about coming up against this strong outfit. Playing on home turf an incentive for the bloods.

Badman,

You coulnt be any more wrong. The forwards around me rarely give the team much scoring oppurtunity so i am usually left to do it all by myself. Delivery from the midfield aint great either, so i rely on my leap and strong hands to grab contested ball whilst maintaining good balance when picking up the pill at ground level. Looking to lift the average this week as i need to gain the lead in the race to the coleman. Mcmahon may kick a bag on our lousy defenders but like all season i will be looking for a Full Back that can hold me to 6 goals or under.

I ask the question. Can anyone stop me?

Badman,

You coulnt be any more wrong. The forwards around me rarely give the team much scoring oppurtunity so i am usually left to do it all by myself. Delivery from the midfield aint great either, so i rely on my leap and strong hands to grab contested ball whilst maintaining good balance when picking up the pill at ground level. Looking to lift the average this week as i need to gain the lead in the race to the coleman. Mcmahon may kick a bag on our lousy defenders but like all season i will be looking for a Full Back that can hold me to 6 goals or under.

I ask the question. Can anyone stop me?

Before u guys get sucked into really thinkin that what was just written was actually done by aver im pretty sure that it wasnt! What can happen on a forum is ppl pretending to be aligned with certain clubs come on here talk themselves up just to make their teams look like knobs!! Aver is a very modest guy who would never right that kind of dribble!!

Pretty obvious it wasn't actually Aver above. Anyway, a couple of big games this week. Tips anyone? I'm going with:

Aquinus over Xavs
OGs easily against Reds
NOBS in a tight one at home against Rupo
Ivanhoe easily against Bernards
Therry over Emmaus

Pretty obvious it wasn't actually Aver above. Anyway, a couple of big games this week. Tips anyone? I'm going with:

Aquinus over Xavs
OGs easily against Reds
NOBS in a tight one at home against Rupo
Ivanhoe easily against Bernards
Therry over Emmaus

My tips:
Aquinas by 40 points, although they will be tested by Xav's
Old Geelong by 75, sorry Reds
NOBS by 45, at home, and will be too big for Rupo
Ivanhoe by 20, looking for St Bernards to improve in the 2nd half of the season
Emmaus in an upset over Therry by 5 points

I reckon Aver will kick 7, and McMahon 6 in an old fashioned shoot out at the college.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chris.. maybe you should concern yourself a little less with avers girlfriend and a little more with this saturdays game..

see if ya can kick a few n keep that average up! maybe get you guys over the line

Can confirm that Mcmahon doesnt read this shit or have an account, nor does he focus on anything but the match on the w/e

My tips:

Can't disagree with your predicitions except I expect Rupo will have too much pace and skill for NOBS.

My tips:

I reckon Aver will kick 7, and McMahon 6 in an old fashioned shoot out at the college.

Therry will win take my word - got a big gun back

Classic game of footy down at the noberry this arvo. Rupo dominated all day, only to concede a four goal three quarter time lead, to a very determined nobs outfit missing a number of key players. Nobs looking like a genuine final contenders, now in the four for the first time since round one. Anyone heard the result in the Aquinus/Xavs game?

Classic game of footy down at the noberry this arvo. Rupo dominated all day, only to concede a four goal three quarter time lead, to a very determined nobs outfit missing a number of key players. Nobs looking like a genuine final contenders, now in the four for the first time since round one. Anyone heard the result in the Aquinus/Xavs game?

It was a classic contest between a younger team with plenty of run who couldn't counter a ruckman the size of a brick outhouse. He played very well today but will struggle when he plays against the big boys (not u19s). Would be interested to hear you name these missing key players. I think they're imaginary because there were only four guys not playing today who have donned the NOBs jumper this year (and they haven't played many games). I think this is the outfit who will contest the finals (if they make it) so don't talk bs.

Sound like sour grapes to me Robbo! Those missing players you speak of consist of a CHF, two midfielders, a wingman and a CHB. Is the air a little thin in Scumbury?

After all the talk of the bloods being soft, and a certainty to be knocked off by Xavier, Aquinas were too strong for the xavs boys. Mcmahon had no impact on the game, well held by gommers and fringuelli, and it now appears that aver is the dominant forward of the competition, getting clear on several occasions to boot 4 for the winners.

classic game of wet weather football at the college, with the bloods extending the winning streak to 9.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 North2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back