U16 Vic Metro Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

footy_brain

Debutant
Sep 13, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Any 1 know much about the U16 vic metro squad!
heard theres 14 oakleigh boys, about 9 knights and 7 cannons...the squad is huge at the moment but is going to be down to 25.
see if they can go back to back

Any 1 know much about the U16 vic metro squad!
heard theres 14 oakleigh boys, about 9 knights and 7 cannons...the squad is huge at the moment but is going to be down to 25.
see if they can go back to back

Yeah will be interesting to see if they can. Can be hard to tell in the 15's and 16's ages with the squad being completely new each year. Aside from Vic and WA you don't really know what you're going to get but i expect metro and w.a to play off again.

Look out for ElliotKav in a couple of years time. Was a top underrage tennis player, was one of the best in Australia for his age and gave it all up for football. Expect him to feature in the draft, in a couple of years time of course.

Look out for William Hoskins-Elliot an absolute freak is similar to Dale Thomas but I believe can become better doesn't turn 16 till September so he still has plenty of time to become even better.

The squad listed on the TAC site is not the final one - I heard it is to be cut to the final squad tomorrow. The word is that they went for runners and taller players and defensive players were left out.Might explain how guys like Ricky Mullins, Francis Keeley and Hal Hunter missed out. If they had been in then maybe Vic Metro would not have got the flooging it had on the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

U16 Vic Metro Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back