U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very spirited come from behind win by windy vee.
Rusty and Chris Molivas instrumental...i'll say it again keep an eye on vales!

haha yeh okk.
17 games to go so settle down bout things goin down the drain.
spotty r fking hopeless so should win next week:)..
nd yeh we did drop our heads but outscored em in the last quarter so sumthin to build from :)
Firstly, I went to the altona - spotty game for a few qtrs and spotty look like they could be in for a long year. In an 8 team comp they wont make the finals on that performace.
Secondly my two brothers, Breakda Paks and Splitda Paks went to the Wezz - Hoppers game and said wezz should have won by 14 goals as they wasted opprtunities kicking for goal. they also siad that Trav Dean, Harrington, Uda, Johnston, McLellan were taken off in the last qtr. They also said Hoppers kicking with breeze in last qtr.
I have looked at the new "progressive score"function on the WRFL site and it says Wezz kicked 5.1.31 to Hoppers 4.4.26 in the last qtr. Given you said that Hoppers outscored them in the last qtr, you must have been at a different game HCFC!!:confused:

theres not much to say except the grand final will be played next round
it will be Altona v Werribee this year..
i think altona also showed there ability to change and rotate throughout the midfeild and ruck..
at least 10 good midfeilders that would play midfeild in any side in the comp this year!
the rotations kept fresh legs today and with good discipline and no injuries makes us look dangerous!
Altona's second half really showed that there are no standouts...
aucciello, allen, tedesco, healy, solarino, resic, foggarty, vivoda rotating through the midfeild.
Not many teams are going to be able to stop that when they are all constantly fresh!
Vales this year are goin to come third
willi or hoppers 4th
followed by spotty colts and st albans(if they dont get relegated)
spotty could put it up to hoppers next game as well...

theres not much to say except the grand final will be played next round
it will be Altona v Werribee this year..
i think altona also showed there ability to change and rotate throughout the midfeild and ruck..
at least 10 good midfeilders that would play midfeild in any side in the comp this year!
the rotations kept fresh legs today and with good discipline and no injuries makes us look dangerous!
Altona's second half really showed that there are no standouts...
aucciello, allen, tedesco, healy, solarino, resic, foggarty, vivoda rotating through the midfeild.
Not many teams are going to be able to stop that when they are all constantly fresh!
Vales this year are goin to come third
willi or hoppers 4th
followed by spotty colts and st albans(if they dont get relegated)
spotty could put it up to hoppers next game as well...
making all these predictions based on round 1.
kidding ya self arent ya?
vales 3rd?? please..
werribee by 10 goals next week :D
:thumbsu:

Firstly, I went to the altona - spotty game for a few qtrs and spotty look like they could be in for a long year. In an 8 team comp they wont make the finals on that performace.
Secondly my two brothers, Breakda Paks and Splitda Paks went to the Wezz - Hoppers game and said wezz should have won by 14 goals as they wasted opprtunities kicking for goal. they also siad that Trav Dean, Harrington, Uda, Johnston, McLellan were taken off in the last qtr. They also said Hoppers kicking with breeze in last qtr.
I have looked at the new "progressive score"function on the WRFL site and it says Wezz kicked 5.1.31 to Hoppers 4.4.26 in the last qtr. Given you said that Hoppers outscored them in the last qtr, you must have been at a different game HCFC!!:confused:
nahh we wasted oppurtunities also. they were never gonna win by that much. and they werent rested in the last quarter considering johnston kicking the last goal of the game i think..
harrington was off cause bad corky. not takin anythin away frm wezza tho they r a good side..
i was playing in the game so i think i'd know more then the 'paks'. :)

vales 3rd?? please..

so if u say altona will loose by 10 goals means that u think hoppers is at the same level as altona? is that what your saying?

so if u say altona will loose by 10 goals means that u think hoppers is at the same level as altona? is that what your saying?
mm i dont know.. i dont kno wat to think of altona i want to play em b4 i judge how good they really r.
nd werribee will only get better just like evry other team

You arent just gunna have a tough first month! your gunna have a tough whole year!! gettin slaughtered everyweek....

and the only battle for yous is the battle of thoughts inside your head, when you keep thinking " I Should Have Moved to Werribe"

Good call so far :thumbsu:

vales 3rd?? please..

the fact that his thoughts are more accurate then hoppers ever winning more then 3 games this year makes me giggle! can i ask HCFC are like captain coach president league president and every1 involved in WRFL cause u seem to always have to be inolved in others people thoughts. the fact that u thinkin werribee beatin altona by 10 goals shows us think that u think altona is at ur level makes me laugh! stop and listen to me now. at this rate ur lookin at bottom two cause either st albauns or spotyy will be dropped so i suggest u shut ur mouth and let others tlk there thoughts otherwise every single time u mention something on here i will comment u and drain ur life!
haha regards A.V boy :)

the fact that his thoughts are more accurate then hoppers ever winning more then 3 games this year makes me giggle! can i ask HCFC are like captain coach president league president and every1 involved in WRFL cause u seem to always have to be inolved in others people thoughts. the fact that u thinkin werribee beatin altona by 10 goals shows us think that u think altona is at ur level makes me laugh! stop and listen to me now. at this rate ur lookin at bottom two cause either st albauns or spotyy will be dropped so i suggest u shut ur mouth and let others tlk there thoughts otherwise every single time u mention something on here i will comment u and drain ur life!
haha regards A.V boy :)
haha u w***er!!
round ****ing 1 has been played thats all so wats with the predictions of us finishing bottom 2, laughable mate.. altona- typical *******s who think they r the best club goin around always hav been like that, always will..
come nd talk to me at the end of the year wen u r put back in ur place once again empty handed at the end of the year! ;)

haha u w***er!!
round ****ing 1 has been played thats all so wats with the predictions of us finishing bottom 2, laughable mate.. altona- typical *******s who think they r the best club goin around always hav been like that, always will..
come nd talk to me at the end of the year wen u r put back in ur place once again empty handed at the end of the year! ;)

the thing is cokchead u have no clue ! again empty handed at the end of the year hey?
in all my years playing football we have always fukn laughed at hoppers uz always talked up but could never prevail u must be a lost **** cause the fact that in the last 10 years altona have come thru with more trophies then u have ever seen and the fact that ive never seen ur age group of players win the flag?
so cop that ********!!!!! nd dw my highlight this year will be looking forward to fuknin HOPPERS CROSSING nd i cant ****n wait !!!!!!!!!!!

lol and i as a "cocky A.V boy" as u say) have never put down wezza or any1 else its only wen shit ***** lyk u think u kno everything and make ur team look like a bunch of dicks take care champ nd dw till the end of the year wait for round ?? wen we verse u hahahahaha
ur a top bloke mate ahahahahahahahahahaa /\ \/

the thing is cokchead u have no clue ! again empty handed at the end of the year hey?
in all my years playing football we have always fukn laughed at hoppers uz always talked up but could never prevail u must be a lost **** cause the fact that in the last 10 years altona have come thru with more trophies then u have ever seen and the fact that ive never seen ur age group of players win the flag?
so cop that ********!!!!! nd dw my highlight this year will be looking forward to fuknin HOPPERS CROSSING nd i cant ****n wait !!!!!!!!!!!

lol and i as a "cocky A.V boy" as u say) have never put down wezza or any1 else its only wen shit ***** lyk u think u kno everything and make ur team look like a bunch of dicks take care champ nd dw till the end of the year wait for round ?? wen we verse u hahahahaha
ur a top bloke mate ahahahahahahahahahaa /\ \/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha u w***er!!

dont judge altona's quality from the stupid remarks from sphetim...

altona cleary out played us this week. To credit (and me being a spotty boy) spottys backline held up very well altona got most of their goals from their run in the midfield, accountability stopped spotty when altona had the ball but wen spotty had the ball there was glimpses of hope and team play. Give spotty sometime we will come together and give the better teams a run for their money

altona cleary out played us this week. To credit (and me being a spotty boy) spottys backline held up very well altona got most of their goals from their run in the midfield, accountability stopped spotty when altona had the ball but wen spotty had the ball there was glimpses of hope and team play. Give spotty sometime we will come together and give the better teams a run for their money

agree but how can your defense hold up good when altona kicked 20 goals?

i was at the altona and spotty game
how can u say spottys backline held up well altona kicked 18 to spottys 5
altonas forwards kicked most of there goals anyway
and the rest of the goals were from midfielders but at the time they were playing in the forward line

agree but how can your defense hold up good when altona kicked 20 goals?

i know mate
but the thing is
altona really should have beaten us by a lot more
our defense held up really well considering the amount of footy that was going down there
altona looked like a decent team, but time will tell

i know mate
but the thing is
altona really should have beaten us by a lot more
our defense held up really well considering the amount of footy that was going down there
altona looked like a decent team, but time will tell

yeah true ... i see what your saying hitting the post about 6 times didnt help them either but spotty needs to improve if they wanna play finals football... they have some good players but dont play well together but im going from the first round.

haha u w***er!!

have you had anythin at the end of the year? besides a partcipation trophey...?

you say we think we are the best club going around,, i dont think anyone on here as said that once... (prove me if im wrong)
alls we have said that us and werribee will again be the main contenders for the flag this year...
And you losing by 10 goals to wezza just backs that up.

You sayin that wezza will beat us by 10 goals is putting us at your level.
so realisticly, you are saying wezza will win the grand final, with no competion (beatin hoppers and altona by 10 goals each game). Unless you think the a B team from last year will come through and win the a's (vales).

Wezza won their first game and so did Altona.... You lost! so you cant really put yourself near anyteam; well you could put hoppers next to St Albans or Spotty:rolleyes:

HCFC, you would have to be the dumbest bloke on bigfooty!

TIPS 4 THIS WEEK

Wezza to beat scumming 28 pts
Altona over spotty 34 pts
Colts off to a flying start 56 pts over sab
willy win match with vales 32 pts, vales to win punch on and sniping
(will win by 5 king hits and 8 elbows):confused:

Ah well 3 out of 4 aint bad.
I forgot vales were a handy side in 16s 2 years ago!!
In fairness St A they were not a quality functional unit and i too believe they will go to B grade.

Colts and Vales this week, should be good one.

colts were missing 8 players .. apprantely about 6-7 of them are walk of 1's so wasnt much of a game..

seriously mate u have no clue u think u kno everything about every1 club i suggest u give up footy and become a ****en wrfl 18's sports reviewer cause thats all u seem to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back