U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
raimjet i iwont name the team cos i dontknow all there names\

only pointing out the obvious being wezza ruck injuries bottom age kids not ready for it this year but next year for sure. and players that were sick
Seems to me youre havin a sook about not getting a game. seeing ya dont know all of their names at least name the players who ya thought should have got a game that missed out - yourself included.

i agree wif ramjetz - how could a ruckman who wos dropped to wezza b's get a game ahead of a guy that played senior footy last year and this year?? i believe the wezza ruckman can play again next year anyhow.

i thought the team was a good blend of 3rd year players and bottom agers. disappointing if correct, that kids were sick or injured and didnt tell the coach as having listened to him a couple times over the last few years i dont believe he would have played them if he knew.

i watched the game from the hill and thought western missed some scoring opportunities early and had a real go all nigt - in the end the opposition were just too good

Bruno has only played 2 senior games against the 2bottom teams that doesnt count 4 much the rest in the resies about blood related that was sarcasium
check your facts Bruno has played alot more senior games how many you played when you do play Seniors if you ever get there I bet you would be upset if someone tells you it doesnt count for much and you probably are disrespecting some peoples teams with a comment like that.Cmon give us your side or are you just going to throw cheap shots all year.:eek:

altona had an easy win over glenorden
140 odd points
glenorden didnt even score a goal even with a 5-8 goal breeze
glenorden are the shitest team i have EVER played against
:rolleyes:

Spotswood had a 95 point win against Port Colts.
Colts were a disgrace in the last quarter with king hits from behind knocking out a Spotswood player. Colts had 2 players sent off in the last quarter who ran in on a Melee in the last quarter and threw punches again.
Good win though by Spotty and hopefully that can be the start of a midyear revival for the Woods.

we r shattered about yesterdays result. flat all game, all the hard work and we let ourselves down. wasted oppurtunities wen we had the wind.

Spotswood had a 95 point win against Port Colts.
Colts were a disgrace in the last quarter with king hits from behind knocking out a Spotswood player. Colts had 2 players sent off in the last quarter who ran in on a Melee in the last quarter and threw punches again.
Good win though by Spotty and hopefully that can be the start of a midyear revival for the Woods.

your right there dukes the game was a good clean one but port just didnt give a crap in the last quarter they went out there to hurt the boys. and hopefully the umpires saw the two players run off the bench that was a dog act hopefully spotty can improve on what we have built and get some more wins

shhh jameeel good game werribee infront by a point at 3 quartor time willy hit the front in last quartor then werribee just ran away with it

Vales Vs Willie this weekend coming should be a good game hopefully vales can get over top of them push us up to 3rd if werribee beats hoppers then to vs port colts which is a deff win so lookign good for vales only having to vs werribee altona and hoppers one more time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

massive games this week for wezza hoppers, vales and willi.
Wezza have the chance to cement their top spot, while Hoppers have chance to get there respect back after losing the vales and are chasing that top 3 spot.
Willi have the chance to get a top 3 spot, with vales also looking at that very same spot.
3 teams playing for that spot, so it should be a very interesting round.

Also battle for last with Colts vs Glenorden, should be an absolute ripper that one!​

I think you may have still got it wrong there buddy.

Jameel, what a gay name. There ya go :)

And one would think Spotswood have to win this game, to have any chance for finals.

youve got it right there tex ranger stoppy have to win this game we have training tonight then on saturday its game time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back