U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats bullshit #1 from vales was trying to pull people out of the fight got throwen out then got up then #12 king hit him to the back of the head he has a bump on his head from it so how could they have been face to face

thats crap he came at another before he got hit and he missed, friggin richard cranium
get your facts straight :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

for the info daltera doesnt have the credentials to be a captain!!
and NO daltera didnt hit the bloke from wyndhamvale, in fact he was at the other end of the ground when the ball was thrown in....
you must play for a team that willy beat or did't even get looked at for Interleague hey ha ha ha ha
hey Taylor!! talking of dog acts you kicked a player in the head while he was on the ground thats if you are Matthew Taylor

gee you got your facts wrong as well DH ball wasn't thrown in it was kicked after a point was scored DER BRAIN^^^ :thumbsdown:

its not a story its true facts if they were face to face how could he have a bump on the back of his head u gotta face it he done it and he will miss games thats what he deserves

well well well guess who plays for wyndamvale huh?

and to core strength where you there DH?
wipe you chin little biatch the crap your talking is dribbling on your chin :thumbsdown:

well well well guess who plays for wyndamvale huh?

and to core strength where you there DH?
wipe you chin little biatch the crap your talking is dribbling on your chin :thumbsdown:

mate you are the one that is talkin crap aswell how many posts did u write in a row? what has happened has happened and romie knows that he has to pay the consequences for his actions even though we do not no the full story and the wydmvale bloke may have done something but it has happened just let it be and stop adding petrol to the flames u muppet. and leading goalkicker is not matt taylor

mate you are the one that is talkin crap aswell how many posts did u write in a row? what has happened has happened and romie knows that he has to pay the consequences for his actions even though we do not no the full story and the wydmvale bloke may have done something but it has happened just let it be and stop adding petrol to the flames u muppet. and leading goalkicker is not matt taylor

your the muppet mate you weren't there I was and being not biased or supporting either team, not like these other clowns who are muppets LIKE YOU and speaking of petrol go sniff some

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

your the muppet mate you weren't there I was and being not biased or supporting either team, not like these other clowns who are muppets LIKE YOU and speaking of petrol go sniff some

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

man i dont no if all the boys u r quoting are wydmvale boys but it seems they are and isnt that being biased? and yes i wasnt there but from what ive heard it was pretty bad but mate just leave it no need to make shit worst

you must play for a team that willy beat or did't even get looked at for Interleague hey ha ha ha ha
hey Taylor!! talking of dog acts you kicked a player in the head while he was on the ground thats if you are Matthew Taylor

gee you got your facts wrong as well DH ball wasn't thrown in it was kicked after a point was scored DER BRAIN^^^ :thumbsdown:

Leading Goal Kicker is Cam D'Altera for sure.
He is the leading goal kicker in the comp and everytime he posts it has something to do with himself.
He also barracks for Essendon, Matt Taylor barracks for Collingwood so don't sling sh1t at people if you don't know its them, you vegie.

Leading Goal Kicker is Cam D'Altera for sure.
He is the leading goal kicker in the comp and everytime he posts it has something to do with himself.
He also barracks for Essendon, Matt Taylor barracks for Collingwood so don't sling sh1t at people if you don't know its them, you vegie.

yes masser, sorry masser, don't beat me masser
hahahahahaha ignoramus

this cowboys4life bloke has got to be one of the smartest blokes on bigfooty knows what hes talking about and also whats wrong with adding petrol to the flame

hey to all you haters. what happened on the weekend was not a king hit. Most of the team was in a Melee and #1 charged aggresively ready to fight after we both had abit of push and shove in the forward line. He copped a wack which happen as the Melee seemed to get serious. If any of yas do know #1 ask for ya selves about the cheap shot he let out behind play earlier in the game. but i guess shit happens on the field and will leave it their. surely their is always two sides to the story and i guess i will get what tribunal gives me.
To mr core strength...I'll give you a chance to fight instead of being a keyboard hero, If you want.

Hey Romie mate, i probably shouldn't be commenting because i wasn't there but the bloke you hit was one of my mates and what he tells me depicts it as a king hit from behind. What happen before that or after that i have only heard rumours, so in context what i heard you hit some in the back off the head in melee. That is cheap shot and i guess the tribunal got it right (3 weeks). I might be keyboard hero but at least im not a snipper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Romie mate, i probably shouldn't be commenting because i wasn't there but the bloke you hit was one of my mates and what he tells me depicts it as a king hit from behind. What happen before that or after that i have only heard rumours, so in context what i heard you hit some in the back off the head in melee. That is cheap shot and i guess the tribunal got it right (3 weeks). I might be keyboard hero but at least im not a snipper.

you are a joke mate you admit to not being there so your taking 2nd hand info, but like all colliwobble supporters you can't spell either.
The correct spelling you illiterate dipstick is SNIPER not snipper but then again you are from that part of town and leaving school at year 7 :Dnow let it go you pillowbiter and go back yo you boyfriend

you are a joke mate you admit to not being there so your taking 2nd hand info, but like all colliwobble supporters you can't spell either.
The correct spelling you illiterate dipstick is SNIPER not snipper but then again you are from that part of town and leaving school at year 7 :Dnow let it go you pillowbiter and go back yo you boyfriend

LMAO
got to love this guy

hey boys i got 3 weeks now move on.
tend to agree with romie, even though I am from Vales shit happens he copped his punishment now we should all move on.
On a positive note the second half was a great effort by both teams in coming out and just playing good hard football. No misdirected agression and with the falcons having a great third qtr willi really had a top last qtr.

altona vs werribee this week!
massive match.
how do you the think game will pan out after the round 2 draw?:confused:
having played both teams twice id say werribee shuld win but u never kno with the 18a's comp this year. pretty even in the top 5

is anyone else's favorite game of the year...

WyndhamVale vs Werribee

rivalry. always a good game to watch or play

Totally agree, has been the case for several years in this age group.
I've been calling for a time change because i think this 'blockbuster' will attract a huge crowd at a more attractive time.
However, it wont work logistically with the WV seniors hosting Braybrook at 2pm. A change of venue is probably out of the question also.
There will be much banter between camps throughout the week, maybe a few sneaky inclusions from either side... but I'm tipping Vales to upset the Tigers at this stage.

Totally agree, has been the case for several years in this age group.
I've been calling for a time change because i think this 'blockbuster' will attract a huge crowd at a more attractive time.
However, it wont work logistically with the WV seniors hosting Braybrook at 2pm. A change of venue is probably out of the question also.
There will be much banter between camps throughout the week, maybe a few sneaky inclusions from either side... but I'm tipping Vales to upset the Tigers at this stage.

Should be a fantastic game.
Werribee will pull away in the last and win by 30 points.
I'd say that the Williamstown-Spotty rivalry would be up there with that of the Vales and Wbee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back