U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jets taking number's its not as if it's a new thing happening altona anychance for the flag i hear there coach is expection dion lawson n sean tighe to play 18's when there not at jets any other players going to play locally when not needed for jets?

I'd say the werribee and willy boys will play 18's when not required at jets.
Also any other clubs whose seniors are shit in div 2... i.e wyndham vale

jets taking number's its not as if it's a new thing happening altona anychance for the flag i hear there coach is expection dion lawson n sean tighe to play 18's when there not at jets any other players going to play locally when not needed for jets?

i doubt sean tighe will miss one game for the jets. he is a freak. and as for lawson he is a great player himself, has been exeptional in his pre season.. will play most games i expect..:thumbsu: but yeah there will be a few on the jets list that will be playing with there local clubs.. like bachar said willy boys will be bar the ben casley's and dylan conway due to school.. i think every side this year will be decent and there will be no more of this winning by 300 points business.. (port colts vs werribee last year in the under 16's) hahaha unlucky..

stranger things have happened at the jets, tighe didn't get a game till round 6 last year and Lawson got minimal ground time and got dropped for not producing enough but i reckon they will have a very good list and will force qaulity players to play local football

all clubs are looking alright this year considering the numbers that have been taken out of them by the jets. it is anyones game this year, also plenty of players have moved clubs this means that all clubs are looking to have totally different lists.. no one could say who is going to win the wrfl under 18's flag this year..

to be honest fella's i couldnt give a shit about any of the politics in this level of football.. ultimatly who cares who does what and who goes where.. i know im just out to play footy wherever i can.. im looking forward to a f**ken sick season.. should be good..

HAHAHA
ethan wright...
you are only saying this because you are playing jets... but what about last year you were on bigfooty all the time talking about 16's
dw im sure you will playing many games for your new club willi.
ps. hope you play for willi against werribee...

HAHAHA
ethan wright...
you are only saying this because you are playing jets... but what about last year you were on bigfooty all the time talking about 16's
dw im sure you will playing many games for your new club willi.
ps. hope you play for willi against werribee...

jameel your ****en joke. dont you ever go around saying this shit about me.. im not playing jets mate im on the list it means i willl be playing alot for them.. mate im moving to willi for family reasons not becasue i want to leave all you blokes.. i enjoyed my time at werribee.. so dont think for a second im a traitor.. so mate as for ou wanting me to play in that match, i hope i do to..:thumbsu:

p.s when you have something to say to me next time do it in person.. not over a website.

I'll kill this awkward silence and hope that you two sort out your differences in your own time..

Thigns should be heating up now with the season fast approaching... how are clubs travelling?

Any praccies over the weekend? I know Altona played Knox today, anyone got a result?

jameel your ****en joke. dont you ever go around saying this shit about me.. im not playing jets mate im on the list it means i willl be playing alot for them.. mate im moving to willi for family reasons not becasue i want to leave all you blokes.. i enjoyed my time at werribee.. so dont think for a second im a traitor.. so mate as for ou wanting me to play in that match, i hope i do to..:thumbsu:

p.s when you have something to say to me next time do it in person.. not over a website.

ok ethan.
well dont go around wrfl threads and say that it is not worth talking about, and dont worry about hiding behind a computer a lot of people want to play you at werribee because you lied to us saying you would never leave, but what you said about not caring about team politics at "this level" really pi**ed me off.
see you in the season.

ok ethan.
well dont go around wrfl threads and say that it is not worth talking about, and dont worry about hiding behind a computer a lot of people want to play you at werribee because you lied to us saying you would never leave, but what you said about not caring about team politics at "this level" really pi**ed me off.
see you in the season.

jamma your a good bloke, i have played footy with you for ages.. but at the moment your acting like a fken twat. i live in williamstown, wtf is your problem. you moved from hoppers to werribee a few years ago.. its the exact same thing.
i was saying its under 18's footy, there should be no politics full stop... mate i dont see how they can be annoyed i havnt done anything wrong, i have made a decision for reasons.. but if you boys want to take it out on me thats fine.. ill cop that.. just stop being such a little bitch and whining about me.

have a good one

jamma your a good bloke, i have played footy with you for ages.. but at the moment your acting like a fken twat. i live in williamstown, wtf is your problem. you moved from hoppers to werribee a few years ago.. its the exact same thing.
i was saying its under 18's footy, there should be no politics full stop... mate i dont see how they can be annoyed i havnt done anything wrong, i have made a decision for reasons.. but if you boys want to take it out on me thats fine.. ill cop that.. just stop being such a little bitch and whining about me.

have a good one

"i was saying its under 18's footy, there should be no politics full stop..." That doesnt make sense...
um i left hoppers to werribee yeah, but at least i didnt talk shit and tell people i wasnt leaving.
but lets stop talking about this over big footy leave this thread for what it was made for...
which apparently you believe isnt worth talking about.

also nathan solarino and david supek have also left williamstown and joined altona. looking like altona is getting some good players along with ryan barret from point cook

looking like the team to beat this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also nathan solarino and david supek have also left williamstown and joined altona. looking like altona is getting some good players along with ryan barret from point cook

looking like the team to beat this year.

:thumbsu: thats true, altona will be the team to beat this year. Werribee is losing to many players to jets, while Altona is getting players from other clubs, while on losing two to jets! Wezza will struggle with what they have to compete against altonas outfit, their midfield is meant to be one of the bst they have had, even better then last years!
this is the roumors that i have heard, can anyone comfirm or tell me the actuall truth about ALtona team and midfield this year???

whats all this shit talking about wiily ive been to some of there training sessions and they have at least 20 quality players that will run around for them this year, spotty havent gained any descent players and they got killed last time in 16s. Werribee will be the teeam to beat , they lost afew players to jets but they won the 18as last year and 16as and b's so they have depth, also with altona they have gained a few players sholdnt do too bad
top three will definetly be werribee willy and altona not sure about hoppers

whats all this shit talking about wiily ive been to some of there training sessions and they have at least 20 quality players that will run around for them this year, spotty havent gained any descent players and they got killed last time in 16s. Werribee will be the teeam to beat , they lost afew players to jets but they won the 18as last year and 16as and b's so they have depth, also with altona they have gained a few players sholdnt do too bad
top three will definetly be werribee willy and altona not sure about hoppers

name these good players?

:thumbsu: thats true, altona will be the team to beat this year. Werribee is losing to many players to jets, while Altona is getting players from other clubs, while on losing two to jets! Wezza will struggle with what they have to compete against altonas outfit, their midfield is meant to be one of the bst they have had, even better then last years!
this is the roumors that i have heard, can anyone comfirm or tell me the actuall truth about ALtona team and midfield this year???

Better than last years? This year signifies the end of an era at Altona in my opinion.
For the first time they'll be without the dreaded Lawson brothers, Camenzuli, Chip, Crossy, Langham and many others who made them the team they were. Solarino will add something, however Barrett is just a thug and from what i've heard about sunday, blue-ing might be one of Altona's strengths..

Werribee will be the team to beat i reckon.
They retain guys like Taylor, Johnston, Panayi, Harrington, Jerman and McGuiness and have picked up Alex Eade and Luke Klein-Breteler from other clubs. Also heard a rumour that Boomer and Pags and a few others will be playing 18's again but not 100% sure there.

Don't really wanna weigh into the Ethan v Jameel debate but i love the politics at this level and think it really adds to the rivalries and to these threads :thumbsu:

"i was saying its under 18's footy, there should be no politics full stop..." That doesnt make sense...
um i left hoppers to werribee yeah, but at least i didnt talk shit and tell people i wasnt leaving.
but lets stop talking about this over big footy leave this thread for what it was made for...
which apparently you believe isnt worth talking about.

read it again it makes perfect sense.. in under 18's football there should be no politics, leave that for the vfl and the afl.. get it?

ok williamstown quality third year players - brent fairley darcy western james gillard romie
also other players james carland daniel calmon jordan mead joel evans sam stephens ethan wright chris muc matthew patterson sean o' shea elliot phasey just to name a few that would be in the best 18 for any club

oh and ablett btw dont take notice of anything jameels sayying jealous person and jameel shouldnt be to fussed you should be playing a few jets games this year anyway

yeah williamstown will be strong but not top 2 will probally give the teams a good run for there money..

altona beat knox on the weekend with apprantely havent lost a game in 3 years. even though it was a practice match it was a good effort in my book:thumbsu: for the fighting well its apart of the game we love.. this game isnt for pussy's but there is no need to be dirty and no off play hits.

the fact that williamstown lost tedesco zuzek supek and solarino will put a dent in the chances.. what do yous think about these players?

yeah williamstown will be strong but not top 2 will probally give the teams a good run for there money..

altona beat knox on the weekend with apprantely havent lost a game in 3 years. even though it was a practice match it was a good effort in my book:thumbsu: for the fighting well its apart of the game we love.. this game isnt for pussy's but there is no need to be dirty and no off play hits.

the fact that williamstown lost tedesco zuzek supek and solarino will put a dent in the chances.. what do yous think about these players?

Haven't seen them play since U16's but Tedesco and Solarino were among Willy's best in those days. A lot can change in those 2 years though..
Where has Zuzek gone now? that kid just can't find a club to settle at...quality player when his head's screwed on.
Don't know anything about Supek to be honest.

You play at Altona do ya? How are you guys going for talls? Andrew Fabb playing this year or too old..

Haven't seen them play since U16's but Tedesco and Solarino were among Willy's best in those days. A lot can change in those 2 years though..
Where has Zuzek gone now? that kid just can't find a club to settle at...quality player when his head's screwed on.

You play at Altona do ya? How are you guys going for talls? Andrew Fabb playing this year or too old..

i have no idea who andrew fab is lol.. and no i dont play for altona i have alot of mates that play for them

Zuzek arrived at Altona training for the first time tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back