U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the rumours gettin around town is that willi scored four goals to nothing first quarter? and after that wydamvale played how they always do dirty nd upset cause they were losing? and then a player got badly injured is this true and the game got delayed ? and trust me willi aint good at all this year so im guessin wydamvale are jus as good or if not worse then willi just my thoughts:)

that's correct. 45 - 3 in the first quarter, we kicked 2 goals after that and vales won by 10 points. shit game, we had players falling down all over the place but credit to them, they wanted it more than we did.

that's correct. 45 - 3 in the first quarter, we kicked 2 goals after that and vales won by 10 points. shit game, we had players falling down all over the place but credit to them, they wanted it more than we did.
thats cause williamstown have no heart and the reason why they wont be top 2 or even 4

nah dont think so mate. we were just shocked, watching someone getting carried away in an ambulance has a pretty big effect on the team

the only effect that would be taking place upon the team is aggression at the ball and winning the game for your team mate but williamstown did the opposite and went back in there shell.. u know what that means everytime u play a hard side they will just go hard and aggresive at the players and the ball which will cause williamstown to shit themselves...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know what the story is with the shuffling of the divisions?
I've heard 10 teams in the A's, 10 in B's then no C division.
Any idea which teams have folded or changed grades??

haha tall and fat. alright well make yourselves known when we play you then - no need for fights, just want to laugh at the people acting tough haha

thats wat ive heard ur tall and fat
nah no need for fights
just have a laugh wen we beat yas :rolleyes:

evan actually needs to put on weight question mark (?)
sounds lyk ur just hopin his fat coz from what i hear ur as slow as buggery and just want to play on someone you can keep up with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back