U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys i am going down to watch the werribee bs williamstown match this weekend, who are some of the dominant players from each side? Wj punisher you could help me out here for werribee? Or the king for williamstown?

good call WJ wezza by 4 goals. just physically more matue

I really disagree with the banning of my teammate over this Itsmyshow. Could you please moderate fairly?

Hey guys i am going down to watch the werribee bs williamstown match this weekend, who are some of the dominant players from each side? Wj punisher you could help me out here for werribee? Or the king for williamstown?

Yeah I won't give you too much info but our captain, real good tosser
of the coin ;) goes well in the ruck.
Number 1, 4, 7 and 12 are probably our dominant players from my perspective (no I am not one of them)

I really disagree with the banning of my teammate over this Itsmyshow. Could you please moderate fairly?

Yeah I won't give you too much info but our captain, real good tosser
of the coin ;) goes well in the ruck.
Number 1, 4, 7 and 12 are probably our dominant players from my perspective (no I am not one of them)

Oh oK mate who is your captain again what's his name?

As one of the primary members of this thread I have gained a fair bit of knowledge on it's characteristics. I must warn you that saying something like that will most likely get you a red card.
-Just a heads up from a fair werribee player xo

Rnd 9 Tips - Williamstown, Oakleigh, Rupertswood & St Bernards.

According to OC website, they have withdrawn from the comp - very unfortunate, hope all the lads are still playing somewhere.

I'm beginning to warm to the new WJ, nice work Mods ;)

According to OC website, they have withdrawn from the comp - very unfortunate, hope all the lads are still playing somewhere.

Me too Lemms.............this could get boring ! Nah wait give me Werribee over Willi !!!

At the Fearon we all witnessed today the intensity of 19 werribee players on the field at once can be...for only the first half
Good signs for my boys
Willi got their run going in the second half and drew away by a few goals in the end
bog today was our U16's player in my view

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nothing more shall be revealed

At the Fearon we all witnessed today the intensity of 19 werribee players on the field at once can be...for only the first half
Good signs for my boys
Willi got their run going in the second half and drew away by a few goals in the end

Who where the best for each team in your opinion?

Good signs for my boys

you clearly don't play for us mate as we didn't have any under 16ers yesterday and willys run had no impact on the game it was just a home ground advantage and we were trying different tactics for the future

Unfortunately due to unexpected injuries away from the game & some
late withdrawals the club was unable to put a full Under 19s team on the park. It was felt that it would be a more fair decision to fold the Under 18 Team & combine those players with the Under 19 players. All the Under 18s can play in the Under 19s, where only 4 Under 19s could play in the Under 18s.

A rotation policy has been put in place to ensure all players get a fair go. Also any excess players could play with the Clubs Thirds.

By combining the two teams it will mean that the Under 19s will prove to be more competitive & the possiblity of forfeits or getting blown of the park is removed.

you clearly don't play for us mate as we didn't have any under 16ers yesterday and willys run had no impact on the game it was just a home ground advantage and we were trying different tactics for the future

Clearly I do mate, we had one 16 year old who was out there on the day in a white jumper.... I wonder if he backed up and played a good game today for our 16's
The run williamstown got in the second half was why they outscored us whether it was the result of our different tactics or not. I wasn't aware that home ground advantages exist for only half a game :eek:

Williamstown v werribee was a very good game to watch from the sidelines. there were big bumps great goals and a really big effort from the players. the willi boys really stepped up when it counted in my opinion and that is where the points where won on the day. didnt come down to tactics.. came down to the better team on the day

Williamstown v werribee was a very good game to watch from the sidelines. there were big bumps great goals and a really big effort from the players. the willi boys really stepped up when it counted in my opinion and that is where the points where won on the day. didnt come down to tactics.. came down to the better team on the day
i disagree kinga, williamstown did have an advantage in the motivation inspired by Chloe Heaver. that will to keep on pushing when it gets hard is driven by thoughts of her. its always an advantage if you have somthing to play for.

Clearly I do mate, we had one 16 year old who was out there on the day in a white jumper.... I wonder if he backed up and played a good game today for our 16's
The run williamstown got in the second half was why they outscored us whether it was the result of our different tactics or not. I wasn't aware that home ground advantages exist for only half a game :eek:

Just a quick reminder that the werribee tigers play in yellow and black punisher, I was at the game also, was a very good game and both teams put up a very good fight.
Williamstown had some very good players such as 16 and 3 and so did werribee with 1, 14 and 12 all players to look out for the rest of the year.
I believe that the momentum went in williamstowns favor in the 3rd quarter with the 5 goals they kicked straight, werribee just couldn't get back. I also believe that on a bigger ground it would be a much different game with the lack of space on the ground clearly limiting both teams, can't wait for the next clash

Just a quick reminder that the werribee tigers play in yellow and black punisher, I was at the game also, was a very good game and both teams put up a very good fight.
Williamstown had some very good players such as 16 and 3 and so did werribee with 1, 14 and 12 all players to look out for the rest of the year.
I believe that the momentum went in williamstowns favor in the 3rd quarter with the 5 goals they kicked straight, werribee just couldn't get back. I also believe that on a bigger ground it would be a much different game with the lack of space on the ground clearly limiting both teams, can't wait for the next clash

maybe you aren't aware that the younger player actually does play for Werribee 16's

the game could certainly open up with a bigger ground so the next meeting will be very interesting. yeah the 3rd qtr was the game changer so hats off to willi.. werribee had a fair crack though.. certainly shd be reasonably happy with there efforts as williamstown look very very good!

mate kieran umpired the game fairly I'd actually say he favoured willy because he didnt want to be a biased umpire and as for the home ground advantage bring willy to solders and they will want to be on there trip back home come half way through the game

why would williamstown want to be leaving half way through? curious because the last game was a treat to watch and there is no indication off werribee obliterating williamstown .. and im sure as hell goign to be watching that ripper of a game

Remove this Banner Ad

U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back