U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

hahahahahahahahahahahah werribee are all talk the ******s. wont loose a game. and wjpunisher, i heard your a little bitch on the field and ran outta a small melee during the rupo game. you pussy. the KRUSHERS will put you in your place.

phil flavo for league B&F

You're nothing mate we will see who is laughing when im holding the premiership cup in my hand end of the year with the boys.
Keep talking it up thats all you have why dont you worry about getting a kick you dud.....wezza boys are too strong for the likes of you

Who is this WJpunisher? He seems like he can talk the talk yet he will not tell people who he is to see if he can walk the walk!

Also who are the strong players from each of the respective top 4 sides?

Who is this WJpunisher? He seems like he can talk the talk yet he will not tell people who he is to see if he can walk the walk!

Not another hero thinking they're good at footy. Get a kick mate

strong players from each of the respective top 4 sides? well lets see...go to the werribee list....otherwise you're struggling to find others

from what i have heard Ben Mckenzie from williamstown is one of the stand out players of the competition. i'd be keeping an eye out for him.

Just grow a pair mate and tell us who you are you pussy!

And ok so who are these players from werribee?

Everyone you fool....its unfair... it is like theres something in the water this side of town that turns us into stronger, smarter and more skilfu footballers
but as a wezza boy i have nothing to complain about

Not another hero thinking they're good at footy. Get a kick mate

strong players from each of the respective top 4 sides? well lets see...go to the werribee list....otherwise you're struggling to find others

Werribee is mostly "B" players mate i know for sure, your better team is in 19s :Dyet Rupertswood beat you easily and Willy might do it as well.
but you do sound like the type that came through werribee juniors cocky as and when the heat is on you melt!!!!:D:p:p:p

Werribee is mostly "B" players mate i know for sure, your better team is in 19s :Dyet Rupertswood beat you easily and Willy might do it as well.
but you do sound like the type that came through werribee juniors cocky as and when the heat is on you melt!!!!:D:p:p:p

Most of us are in this team because we're young and you weren't there the day Rupertswood beat us so you wouldn't know, but i was there and i know that we are the best team
...im not cocky i just know how it is mate
you can talk about melting all you want but i think you should attend to them splinters on your arse from sitting on the bench too much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of us are in this team because we're young and you weren't there the day Rupertswood beat us so you wouldn't know, but i was there and i know that we are the best team
...im not cocky i just know how it is mate
you can talk about melting all you want but i think you should attend to them splinters on your arse from sitting on the bench too much

I don't play for Willy mate but have enough info on you as i was talking to someone today that knows you well, but wouldn't name you coz he said you ain't worth it:thumbsdown::p

I don't play for Willy mate but have enough info on you as i was talking to someone today that knows you well, but wouldn't name you coz he said you ain't worth it:thumbsdown::p

Am i meant to care? it doesnt matter if im worth it, im a good tough skilful footballer in a good tough skilful side and i will win the flag this year
WEZ'11

Yeah be cocky all you want willi just coz u havnt lost a game yet that doesnt mean nothing
you're probably the waterboy and u pretend u play on the team
i never said i played on the team.... i have only been commenting on one of their key players that i rate. you are no match for the class of rupo or willi. just keep on talking yourself up and see what happens.

i never said i played on the team.... i have only been commenting on one of their key players that i rate. you are no match for the class of rupo or willi. just keep on talking yourself up and see what happens.
Punisher plays for Willi trying to start rubbish I think the punisher will soon be punished. Watch selection this week James.:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back