U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

hahaha willi won't win the flag you're kidding mate
I agree tigers4me we will bounce back and show them the real side that's been hiding all year. Wezza to knock off rup in the granny

hahaha willi won't win the flag you're kidding mate
I agree tigers4me we will bounce back and show them the real side that's been hiding all year. Wezza to knock off rup in the granny

yeah your right but what do you mean we? you have nothing to do with us werribee under 18s
only people on this that do are me and I think kev

yeah your right but what do you mean we? you have nothing to do with us werribee under 18s
only people on this that do are me and I think kev
wj punisher you are a joke, how many games have you played this year...... oh thats right NONE! werribees ACTUAL class will shine through when we face you're bunch of pretty boys

wj punisher you are a joke, how many games have you played this year...... oh thats right NONE! werribees ACTUAL class will shine through when we face you're bunch of pretty boys

i dont know why you're telling me werribee's actual class will shine through when you face "team X", its what i have been saying all year

You already faced the pretty boys and they touched you up in the footy and looks department. Willi beat you, it was all about the homeground advantage. Then St Bernards beat you on your own turf. What happened there? Oh hang on, trying tactics for the business end of the season?
You blokes wont get near Rupo. Don't think anyone will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You already faced the pretty boys and they touched you up in the footy and looks department. Willi beat you, it was all about the homeground advantage. Then St Bernards beat you on your own turf. What happened there? Oh hang on, trying tactics for the business end of the season?
You blokes wont get near Rupo. Don't think anyone will.
don't think anyone will get near rupo? they have been beaten and we amongst others have come close with an undermaned line up so they're no sure thing. the finals are open to many teams this year and we are just one that might shake things up a bit come the busniess end of the season.

don't think anyone will get near rupo? they have been beaten and we amongst others have come close with an undermaned line up so they're no sure thing. the finals are open to many teams this year and we are just one that might shake things up a bit come the busniess end of the season.

Won't happen. I hear the Willi pretty boys beat them undermanned and probably got cocky as well. Second time around and Rupo fielded a different look side that played better footy compared to other sides. Tigers and Willi making up numbers. Good sides but not the class or game play of Rupo. Rupo V Oakleigh GF. Rupo to win.

Won't happen. I hear the Willi pretty boys beat them undermanned and probably got cocky as well. Second time around and Rupo fielded a different look side that played better footy compared to other sides. Tigers and Willi making up numbers. Good sides but not the class or game play of Rupo. Rupo V Oakleigh GF. Rupo to win.

how can you claim that tigers are making up the numbers we have already outclasied oakleigh and you think oakleigh will play in the gf give it a rest mate your just embarrasing yourselve

you are a joke checkside. with comments like yours i wouldn't be supprised if you don't even play for a team. and nobody seems to mention st bernards anymore. how i would love it if they got some key players back for finals and knocked off a few of the 'contenders'

how can you claim that tigers are making up the numbers we have already outclasied oakleigh and you think oakleigh will play in the gf give it a rest mate your just embarrasing yourselve

You always seem to worry about outclassing sides. You beat Oakleigh when they were missing a heap. Oakleigh will be too tough for any other contender. Class won't matter. Willi beat Oakleigh by 8 goals in their first game and lost the other two by a couple of kicks. Will Willi play in the GF? No.

As for embarrassing myselve? Have a look at posts by yourselve. I still think you outclasied me though.

mate having a crack at me for not having branes is a joke on your behalve
it is discrimination and racism against us boys from down south as we are not educated like others and we dont need to be because mate I know Ive got street smarts

Pressure really on Werribee after their loss to Rupertswood on Saturday. They have Willi, Oakleigh and Rupo again in the coming weeks, whilst Bernies have three very winable games. Could come down to a final round shoot out to see who claims 4th spot.

Went and watched Wbee and Rupo on weekend and my obsevation was as follows. Werribee early were looked like they might win the game. But i beleive they need more structure to beat the good 18s sides. At stoppages and centre bounces they have no structures at all defencively none existent. There onballers dont work hard enough to help out the back half and the whole group dont work behind the footy. When they get it they look very good they all run forward well. There kick outs are not organised not even the ruckman goes to the right spot. Not enough rotations are used to allow players to man up when oppositin get the ball most of the on ballers were standing with there hands on there hips watching the opposition run the ball forward. Not enough players tackle or chase all one way traffic.I beleive they can match it with all the sides in 18s but certainly need alot of tinkering to allow this to happen and turn things around.

Remove this Banner Ad

U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back