UEFA EURO 2024 (Winners: Spain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes we get it, you are a very pessimistic and negative person. Just reading your posts throughout this tournament is draining, it must be a very tiring existence.

Your nation is in a final, they are hard to get to, and may never happen again, just enjoy it for what it is.
Don’t read them then.

England definitely a chance ..too much individual talent not to be but tipping Spain. Their midfield has been very good with Rodri, Ruiz and Olmo.

Trippier or Shaw a big worry with Yamal and Walker on the other side hasn’t had a good tournament

I reckon the teams are evenly matched for talent but Spain have been more consistent in this tournament. It's hard to pick a weakness with Spain but their games against Germany and France could have gone either way.

England had a slow start with poor tactics and players looking rusty. But the switch to a back 3 seems to have suited them. There have been times the mids have been bypassed down the right but Walker cleans it up. Foden and Bellingham now have a better understanding of where to run and avoid each other's space. In a strange twist England are now relishing a penalty shoot out.

I would rate Rodri as the most influential player in the world right now. But he might be skating on thin ice with fouls and yellows to stop Mainoo exerting his influence.

Hand of God, Beckham's red card vs Argentina, countless shootout losses, Kane hitting that penalty into orbit, they'll get some dodgy VAR decision their way.

SouthGOAT will be hailed as their greatest manager in 50 years.

I think England will go in with nothing to fear playing a country like Spain.

I think the reputations and history of Germany, France and Italy always seem a big hurdle for England but they will be very confident of beating Spain the same way they felt about playing the Netherlands.

Saka has had the better of Cucurella in games between Arsenal and Chelsea. It might drag Williams back to double up, especially if Cucurella picks up a card.

I'm visualising a Saka in-swinging cross to the far post where Jude out jumps Carvajal for the winning goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

UEFA EURO 2024 (Winners: Spain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back