UEFA EURO 2024 (Round of 16) - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair play Bellingham. He’s got some balls on him to stand up and deliver that with the last chance of the game.

No idea how England are meant to line up in extra time though with those players on the pitch and Slovakia actually going to attack again. I’d still fancy Slovakia from here

All in the plan for Southgate, Toney on to cause confusion in the box by just standing there, allowing Guehi to flick on to Bellingham who finally does something before going to ground.

What the **** formation is England in now? A 4-4-2? Propah English geezah!

Southgate to sub Toney off and put an extra defender on.

Fair play Bellingham. He’s got some balls on him to stand up and deliver that with the last chance of the game.

No idea how England are meant to line up in extra time though with those players on the pitch and Slovakia actually going to attack again. I’d still fancy Slovakia from here

Pickford at right back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

turntables GIF

Lmao posts like this make me laugh they get removed from front 3 and England go up 😂😂😂
England go up because Slovakia run out of legs, and it was a Walker throw to a Guehi flick on and a Bellingham worldie to score. It wasn't as if Foden going off suddenly fixed Englands issues. If the Slovakia defender had taken the ball to the corner and run down the clock England lose. He lets it roll out and Walker takes that through.

Don't make it sound like tonights goals have come from the system working but the players being the issue.

Bellingham individual brilliance and then a scrubbed Eze shot landing perfectly to Toney to flick on are the 2 goals.

Edit: England have a back 3 so Saka is now back on the right wing rotating with Palmer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back