Uh oh! Buddy's developed a comfort eating problem in a bid to kick his drug habit!

Choose Lance Franklin's new nickname

• Fatty Boomba

• Lunch Franklinfurt

• Mr 100.....cheeseburgers

• Large Franklin

• Joel Hamling's Bitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ernoon-beer-mates-pub.html#i-213a837d918d70c6

He's been rocking the Tummy Porkins / Gutflop / Bitchtits preseason diet! :huh:

b909824b2f.jpg

Really hard to troll the Swans on the bay this off season I've noticed. They're only just starting to appear on our board and the main board recently.
I wouldn't go near their board at the moment, less welcoming than the Hawks if you're not deferential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hard to troll the Swans on the bay this off season I've noticed. They're only just starting to appear on our board and the main board recently.
I wouldn't go near their board at the moment, less welcoming than the Hawks if you're not deferential.

I'm not even going anywhere near the Swans board these days. They can keep their groupie shit... The Bay is where it's at anyway. And I returned because of my mate sportsmaniac89 and I think I'll stay, since his Pizza Box Throwing gimmick has become famous.

And what Plugger35 said, even a fat Buddy >>> a fit Vickery.

Has anyone yet twigged to the simple fact that the image has been squashed to create a bit of moronic click bait, which was greedily gobbled up by an Tasmanian buttock hurt person?
388.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Uh oh! Buddy's developed a comfort eating problem in a bid to kick his drug habit!

Back