Uh oh! Buddy's developed a comfort eating problem in a bid to kick his drug habit!

Choose Lance Franklin's new nickname

• Fatty Boomba

• Lunch Franklinfurt

• Mr 100.....cheeseburgers

• Large Franklin

• Joel Hamling's Bitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn't this Hanners bloke made an art form out of going missing in the Big Dance.

The bloke is almost at Tippett's level.
Gary Rohan say hi

Hasn't this Hanners bloke made an art form out of going missing in the Big Dance.

The bloke is almost at Tippett's level.
With that many little blonde scroats running around it's always been difficult to tell those that go all "Casper the Friendly Ghost" on us.

Gary Rohan say hi
Gary only managed to find his way to the MCG last week, was shocked to find it empty & the game over

Your best player got traded by the club for pick 88!
Your best player got traded by the club for pick 88!
He was very very very good in his day, less so now he can no longer shake a tag though.
Roughy was always more important than Mitchell.
A Coleman medalist who can play in the middle, you know - like buddy but half his salary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was very very very good in his day, less so now he can no longer shake a tag though.
Roughy was always more important than Mitchell.
A Coleman medalist who can play in the middle, you know - like buddy but half his salary.
Lol, Mitchell was your BnF last year, he's been your most influential player throughout the last 10 years, and you dumped him.

I like Roughhead, for a ranga he's ok. But he will struggle now that your midfield is old and slow.

Last edited:
Lol, Mitchell was your BnF last year, he's been your most influential player throughout the last 10 years, and you dumped him.

I like Roughhead, for a ranga he's ok. But he will struggle now that you're midfield is old and slow.
Heard of this bloke? images (74).jpg

Hes running like a train :)

Heard of this bloke?View attachment 328050

Hes running like a train :)
You mean he's running AGAIN. For the first time in two years, and they still don't expect him to play until round 5 or 6, which means he's got a long way to go still. A five year, 5 million contract to a bloke who can't run!

It's true, my brother's a sports lawyer in Melb, I was talking to him the other day. We had spring rolls, it was hot. Suddenly he sees JOM cross the road in the distance, and he tells me he knows the guy who is handling the contract, he was amazed. He couldn't believe it. 'He's got no knees!' He said.

It's true, my brother's a sports lawyer in Melb, I was talking to him the other day. We had spring rolls, it was hot. Suddenly he sees JOM cross the road in the distance, and he tells me he knows the guy who is handling the contract, he was amazed. He couldn't believe it. 'He's got no knees!' He said.

Well my brother is a coke dealer in Sydney. You don't want to know what he told me :eek:

Back