FTA-TV Uk cop shows - shadow line, top boy and more

Remove this Banner Ad

Second ep of Line of Duty... wow

Finally got around to watching The Take, halfway thru, Tom Hardy..... wow

3346f60.gif

3rd episode is good as well

I've been quite enjoying Death In Paradise. Not exactly top notch crime drama, but very easy watching and enjoyably amusing. Sort of has a modern-day Agatha Christie feel to it.

Ben Miller is quite a watchable lead, and being a French co-production gives a lot of the humour a refreshing twist for English television. Some of the banter is very wry, which suits Miller to a tee.

Grizzlym was talking about this one before, Tom Hardy is an absolute freak in this

[YOUTUBE]T3usc2h46gg[/YOUTUBE]

Set in the East End of London, The Take is a gripping family drama set in the criminal underworld spanning 10 years from the height of Thatcherism to the birth of New Labour.

Big thanks for puttin' me onto this. Have watched the first two eps. Tom Hardy, ****ing WOW!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:D watched 12 seconds of the trailer

3346f60.gif
Hope that's all you did.....

It looks good, maybe we should add UK cop movies to the thread.

episode 4 Line of duty

holy crap balls this show is making a serious run for show of the year

it's completely different to both Breaking bad, Boss and a few of the other great shows on at the moment, but its up there for me

(i know it's early, but they've hardly put a foot wrong)

Finished watching blackout today. It's not bad but I found shadow line and inside men comfortably better. I also enjoyed the take although I think that's mainly because of how brilliant tom hardy was. Can't wait for the final of line of duty. So far it's been the best of the shows in this thread, which is saying something considering the quality of the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Uk cop shows - shadow line, top boy and more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back