Competitions Ultimate Footy 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

What the helllllll, I signed Nick Smith this week to shore up the backline, I put him in the team, and saved it, and now it's saying I didn't put him in and I now have to play one man down! Rage!

And WTF my Captain is Cam Pederson who isn't even playing?! I put Dids and Cotchin as C and VC :mad: THIS IS RAGEWORTHY.

What the helllllll, I signed Nick Smith this week to shore up the backline, I put him in the team, and saved it, and now it's saying I didn't put him in and I now have to play one man down! Rage!

And WTF my Captain is Cam Pederson who isn't even playing?! I put Dids and Cotchin as C and VC :mad: THIS IS RAGEWORTHY.

Can't figure this one out, maybe the "edit team" didn't fully complete when you put Smith in, I really don't know.

As for the Captain thing, hope Pederson doesn't play, as Dids will then become your captain.:)

Looks like it won't hurt you anyway, your opponent has forgot to edit his/her side at all, so you should notch a win up anyway.

The top 4 teams all lost this week, interesting season ahead.
Yep, loving it, had a 9-0 whitewash myself, should improve my percentage, although slightly disappointed we seem to have a few teams/players who are not paying attention already.

Anyway, seems there are at least 7 "real" teams still competing, which should make for a great season.:)

I'm still undefeated in the "Nicks BB" league also, had a big win there this week.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

wow got totally smashed by a guy who feilded 2 less players...
Utter failure by half my team. The guys out KILLED ME!

In nicks however Power home in that Melb gc match :p 350 behind, won by 80 odd.

Yep, loving it, had a 9-0 whitewash myself, should improve my percentage, although slightly disappointed we seem to have a few teams/players who are not paying attention already.

Anyway, seems there are at least 7 "real" teams still competing, which should make for a great season.:)

I'm still undefeated in the "Nicks BB" league also, had a big win there this week.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yeah I just realized that my opposition had like 5 players out, and even with my one man down I won 8-1, beat me in accuracy which isn't hard when you have 1 forward playing who scores 4-0 in jack riewoldt :p

My worst result ever and I was trying. I knew I wasn't going to win but 1 to 8 is disgraceful. If Pav had of snagged a couple as my captain instead of kicking 3 points would have been a more respectful 3 to 6.

This is a genuine FMDT in every bloody competition.

1. Robbie Gray on the field, Matera on the bench. Matera almost double the possesions and kicked 4 more goals :(
2. Scott Thompson captain - disappointing night by his standards.
3. I'm sure more pain will ensue over the next 3 days

Clean Sweep this week, winning in both the Nicks League (still undefeated) and also grabbing a 7-2 win in our league.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Looks like I may be tied on top, equal on both wins and percentage with Beez's team, quite happy with that.

Only 1 full day off before matches start again on Thursday night, so I'll have to do some study and see who from team has the bye this week.:)

Should be a good match up with you Marklar, we both weren't hit too hard with the bye this week although losing Chappy and Stevie J in the fwds will hurt me a little. I'm going to make Stanton captain this week banking on 50 possessions, 15 marks and 3 goals against GC :D

I am that sick of these goddamn triple byes. Bring on 2012. I have so many decent/good centers on the bench, and apparently Brock McClean may get a call up this week and he was always kinda my dark horse so that's another centre who likely will not be used. Sigh. Could do with a decent back/forward - Monfries is going to get dropped I can feel it.

Shit! Quick turnaround...better get my shizen together!

Good win, 7-2. Sitting 4th, but clearly 3rd is a pretender :D

Big challenge this week vs beez

Thanks Marklar I will take your comments on board. I think I have just got up in my 4 wins and got smashed in my loss. Fair percentage difference to the top 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Marklar I will take your comments on board. I think I have just got up in my 4 wins and got smashed in my loss. Fair percentage difference to the top 2.

No worries :thumbsu:

The byes dont help consistency though...

Just a lazy 7.5 to 1.5 win :cool:

Couldn't have done it with out this man

269999-leigh-brown.jpg

Me and Lockyer drew o____o

Unluckiest drafting of 'guns' this season. Goddard, Didak and Lake are all down off of last season - esp Lake. Fuming.

Another nice weekend for me also.

Dustin Martin was my star, boy that kid can play.:)

Although my team had an accuracy of .290, won't win many accuracy points with that type of performance.

That's the end of the triple byes for a while (thank god), although the Pies bye next week isn't good for me, with BJ, Pendles, Reid and Dawes all needing to be replaced.:(

Lake dropped. Grrrreat, another top ender not playing. All my high draft picks have been bloody useless this season.

Yeah, I never really looked like winning, although I was always just a few points off in most categories.

Made some changes already, mainly to my depth, I had players ranked in the 400's filling in for Dawes and BJ this week, didn't help.

Still sitting in 3rd, and I'm unbeaten and sitting 2nd on the Nicks table, got a league high points this week, and coasted home.:)

Carlton having the bye doesn't hurt me as much, as I only lose Garlett.

Tough matchup again though, "Micka" is sitting second, tied for the lead as far as wins/losses go, but I give my team a chance with the Pies boys returning.:)

Yeah, I never really looked like winning, although I was always just a few points off in most categories.

Made some changes already, mainly to my depth, I had players ranked in the 400's filling in for Dawes and BJ this week, didn't help.

Still sitting in 3rd, and I'm unbeaten and sitting 2nd on the Nicks table, got a league high points this week, and coasted home.:)

Carlton having the bye doesn't hurt me as much, as I only lose Garlett.

Tough matchup again though, "Micka" is sitting second, tied for the lead as far as wins/losses go, but I give my team a chance with the Pies boys returning.:)

I had a look at your team this morning and I will need a bit of a miracle to win. I get my Pies boys back too. Wish I was getting Jolly back though.:(

Riewoldt has killed me as a first pick. But on the flip side I think I got Moloney in the second or third last round so I can't complain.

Good Luck!:)

Wow, what a come from behind win.

I went out to dinner tonight, and I was 6-3 down to Micka after one quarter of the Derby.

I get home, and I find out I basically won by 14 points and 2 marks (reverse those categories and I lose).;)

Happy with the win, also got another win in the Nicks BB league, 8/8 now, on fire.:)

The Gold Coast have the bye next, don't think that will hurt me much at all.:)

Wow, what a come from behind win.

I went out to dinner tonight, and I was 6-3 down to Micka after one quarter of the Derby.

I get home, and I find out I basically won by 14 points and 2 marks (reverse those categories and I lose).;)

Happy with the win, also got another win in the Nicks BB league, 8/8 now, on fire.:)

The Gold Coast have the bye next, don't think that will hurt me much at all.:)

I thought I had you too. Good game.

Martins couple of goals as your captain helped alot. I can't believe Gilbee was on the extended interchange. I thought he might have been dropped as a statement, so I put him on the bench just before it was locked that ultimately cost me the win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back