Ultimate Footy Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to anyone else want to join I have created a comp call Collee Wood, check out what you have to do and how I have set up my league and PM if you want to join. Live draft

Hi - I have an Ultimatefooty League and am looking for members , join mine.

Its a live draft and points scoring. Go to Ultimate Footy , select Join Custom League , look for "Jayshani League 2009" and join.

See you in the season

We're looking for dedicated people to join our league!

16 teams
Live draft
Scoring SAME AS DT!!!

League ID: 787775
Password: battrick468

Better than fantasyfooty.net.au. Player positions are more realistic.
Site is very well run.

JOIN UP:thumbsu:

I've joined your league if you don't mind.

We're looking for dedicated people to join our league!

16 teams
Live draft
Scoring SAME AS DT!!!

League ID: 787775
Password: battrick468
(Choose join custom league not public league)

Better than fantasyfooty.net.au. Player positions are more realistic.
Site is very well run.

JOIN UP:thumbsu:
I'm joining :thumbsu:

can anyone give me some help. i have done the draft outside of the thing and wish to upload it, but i dont know how can anyone please explain?:thumbsu:

OK, so round 1 scores are in. I'm in a Roto based league. How do I tell how the total points was awarded. I can't find anywhere that tells me how I went in each category. Without this, how do i know what to trade for??

We need to have stats on everything. Totals for each category by round, by tea, overall, etc etc...

Seems a big flaw that will turn people away from this style of fantasy. Shame, because it really was promising.

Hey all, wouldve started a league earlier on the year, but didnt know about this comp.

Anyway, have started one with a few Collingwood BF posters, but only have 7 teams at the moment, and was hoping to have 16 by tomorrow so we can have a quick draft and start competing this weekend.

Really want to give this game a try for the rest of the year, and see if its worth having a go at next year. Join up if you are interested, at the moment the draft is set for 8pm Thursday AEST, this week.

Team almost full, will leave last few spots for Collingwood posters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ultimate Footy Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back