Competitions Ultimate Footy - THE DRAFT - Draft is LIVE - Pick time reduced to 2hrs as of Rd15

Remove this Banner Ad

DRAFT ORDER

Screenshot_2016-02-15-20-42-26.png

Team list
Striker475 - commissioner - IN - The Weidy Men
Captain Jack - Reigning premier - IN - The Faceless Men
Dory_77 - IN - Norf Haverbrook
Hellbourne - IN -Hellbourne FC
sivart - IN - Southern Stingers
deeman87 - IN - Viney's Troopers
Marlowe - IN - Living Vicariously
Crimson Azure - IN - Moribund Men
Wise Guy Sam - IN - WGS and the Autopicks
schmuttt - IN - My Knee Grows
Meds - IN - Channel 4 News Team
dee_mac - IN - Dickens Cider
harry000 - IN - Harry's Stallions
mrpez - IN - Northeyly Winds
TheDarkDwarf - IN - Rider Of The Blue
GrInPoWdErDiAh - IN - Afil Lickachunda

Last edited:
Draft Tips

- Please try to be on Tuesday night for draft start - if we can manage to get everyone on normally we can get the first two rounds out of the way.
- If you know you aren't going to be able to jump on the draft, set up enough preferences to get you through your next pick. Example:

Pick 1 (current)
Pick 2
Pick 3
Pick 4 (you)

In that case if you know you won't be around, allocate 4 autopicks in your preference order. That way, you are guaranteed to get a player you want.
- Always, always beware the Ruck Rush. Because a decent ruckman is a premium, there's normally a point where all of the rucks get picked up within a 10-15 pick space.
- If you miss 3 consecutive picks, UF will permanently set you to auto-pick

Last edited:
Draft order locked in!

- Marlowe has scored pick 1
- deeman87 didn't get his wish
- Reigning premier Captain Jack gets pick 16!

A week til draft start!

Draft order locked in!

- Marlowe has scored pick 1
- deeman87 didn't get his wish
- Reigning premier Captain Jack gets pick 16!

A week til draft start!
:mad: I never get a good pick. Just gonna have to outdraft you all and not trade away the no1 player in UF for Jobe. Shouldn't be any danger of that this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two days til draft start and I finally have a working PC!

Interesting this year in that there isn't a clear #1. I think everyone picking in the first 3-4 will be laughing. But it also makes it supremely tough.

For the record, I believe Ablett has gone #1 every year so far with UF.

You have 3 hours to make your pick.
Sorry Striker, but being a first timer at this does that mean if everyone before me, (I am pick 12), takes their full allotment of time I would in fact be having my first pick at 4.30am Thursday morning? Assuming none of us sleep because we are all so excited! Just seeking some clarity.

Sorry Striker, but being a first timer at this does that mean if everyone before me, (I am pick 12), takes their full allotment of time I would in fact be having my first pick at 4.30am Thursday morning? Assuming none of us sleep because we are all so excited! Just seeking some clarity.
No.

So you can still pick between 12am and 7am but the timer does not run. So your first pick won't be until mid-afternoon in that case.

Hopefully we will be there before then though!

No worries, thanks.

Once the draft starts, you can rearrange your player rankings as well (so if you don't get to your pick, you're not automatically lumped with a player - ie someone like Paddy Ryder - on the basis of last year's results if they're injured or suspended). Would be a good idea to have a bit of a tinker there and demote some of the spudlier high picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Ultimate Footy - THE DRAFT - Draft is LIVE - Pick time reduced to 2hrs as of Rd15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back