bobbity2

All Australian
Dec 31, 2001
Mitcham, Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Wolverhampton Wanderers
I am imagining this or is it unusually quiet on Bigfooty? I've posted a couple of threads which normally I would be confident of receiving some replies to, and certain topics I expected to see discussed have not been raised. Where is everyone???? :(

I'm either going blind, or this is the only topic you have started. :confused:

PS: Guess some people have a life & find better things to do on the weekends. :D

Originally posted by Mobbenfuhrer
I was in Box Hill North. I'm back, now, though.

Is that what you needed to know?

But what were you doing in Box Hill North, more information is required, to know whether you had a valid reason for not being on BF. :D

Originally posted by mantis
But what were you doing in Box Hill North, more information is required, to know whether you had a valid reason for not being on BF. :D

Buying heaps of art supplies so's the better 'arf can teach classes to the old folks down the road. :cool:

Originally posted by Mobbenfuhrer
Buying heaps of art supplies so's the better 'arf can teach classes to the old folks down the road. :cool:

OK reason accepted, so no punishment this time, but next time get permission BEFORE leaving BF. ;)

I've been hanging out around cricket grounds on weekends lately; and combined with work during the week means I only get on BigFooty at night these days.

PS: Love the signature Grogette.:) :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummm...where is everybody?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back