Umpires cheating already

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo player tackled on the ground = free kick, Geelong player tackled in the same manner = ball up. Disgraceful.

Anyone else get the feeling Vlad really wants a Whoreks v Pussies GF?

How stupid is the fat prick? Was prolly gonna happen anyway. ****en control freaks.

Anyone else get the feeling Vlad really wants a Whoreks v Pussies GF?

How stupid is the fat prick? Was prolly gonna happen anyway. ****en control freaks.

Maybe he doesn't like the Whoreks.

The Pussies are anyone's hope of beating the Hawfs (ironically, since 48% of the Hawfs dont like pussy).

They just let it go last night and I haven't heard any complaints... this one has been fixed since before the first bounce...

Umps are just starting to give Freo a go.. and the momentum has changed... who would have thunk it
Yeah your right about last night, I didn't really have an issue with it tbh. Today's umpiring is having an impact though and is ruining the spectacle.

Yeah your right about last night, I didn't really have an issue with it tbh. Today's umpiring is having an impact though and is ruining the spectacle.
Yup. I guess this is why Vlad wanted to hold the game at Shitpit Stadium. Harder to get away with hopelessly biased umpiring in GeeLOL's favor at Jihad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same old umpires, always cheating in Geelong's favour.

Loving the tears and booing from Cats fans at present.

What a bunch of pretentious elitists.

**** off Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires cheating already

Remove this Banner Ad

Back