Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 52 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 36 34.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

its all so depressing

if we somehow get good again, we are just going to get reamed still

One of the reasons Benny needs to move on so the new leadership team can address this issue head on. NOTHING is going to happen now as the club is in flux and Benny would not want to tarnish his New position in Tassie, nor ruin his legacy at RFC.

However, the facts and stats don't change. 8 years of data plus the DAMNING stats from this year - with Dimma at the helm at GCS on top of the free kick ladder and us languishing on the bottom - which will be 7 out of 9 years at the conclusion of this season.

This is a story that I think Robbo jumped on, but the AFL must of intervened. Since then, I think we may have recently won one or two games in the Free Kick stat. Nonetheless, the media are so focused on Dusty and our current admin position and there a story the media can run with that needs more investigation.

Port wins
FF Carlton 18, Port 16

Ru-roh

I guess it wasn’t old man CFL after all.

Sad Oh No GIF by Boomerang Official

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another corrupt performance from the umpies.
Swallowed whistles murdered us more than the lopsided count.
Brought to you by the CFL Boy's Club.

That is officially 8 years at the bottom of the free differential now and expect it to continue next year.

What a rort by the CFL.

Thoroughly deserved boo send off by the Tiger Army for the cheats in fluro.

Last edited:
I notice the Cats now getting silver service by the umpires.

Lock in another asterisk flag for them after the Tom Lynch goal denied Tiger flag of 2022.

#Advance Richmond Fair
#OnwardTheTigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpiring

Back