Unbiased Prediction Thread: Where do these players end up?

Remove this Banner Ad

North could do well to offload Goldstien to Giants in exchange for picks.
Helps them go to draft with chance of getting heaps of youth and letting the club re-settle before launching into a bankrolling of 2 champs to improve that list in 2 years time.

We probably need a ruckman next year.

North could do well to offload Goldstien to Giants in exchange for picks.
Helps them go to draft with chance of getting heaps of youth and letting the club re-settle before launching into a bankrolling of 2 champs to improve that list in 2 years time.

We probably need a ruckman next year.
I agree. Giants could get aggressive and try and get preuss instead. Has more years and plays a similar tough style that the giants are familiar with.

Kelly for pick 4 and Preuss.

Dustin Martin: Richmond :footy:
Josh Kelly: GWS
Todd Goldstein: North
Bryce Gibbs: Adelaide
Steven Motlop: North
Jacob Hopper: GWS :footy:
Jake Lever: Melbourne
Levi Casboult: Carlton :footy:
Gary Ablett: Retired
Devon Smith: GWS
Tom Rockliff: Brisbane

I agree. Giants could get aggressive and try and get preuss instead. Has more years and plays a similar tough style that the giants are familiar with.

Kelly for pick 4 and Preuss.
I actually don't mind this from a neutral perspective.
My only query GG is how long has Goldy got left and who is next in line? If they are covered, I see it as win/win.

Dustin Martin: Richmond / Richmond
Josh Kelly: GWS / North Melbourne if the Giants win the flag
Todd Goldstein: North / would go well at Richmond or Geelong
Bryce Gibbs: Carlton / should go to the Crows, I'd stay at Carlton though
Steven Motlop: Gold Coast Suns / don't know, he's shit
Jacob Hopper: GWS / GWS
Jake Lever: Melbourne / Melbourne
Levi Casboult: Carlton / I'd have left, not good enough to help the young kids, go somewhere else for the money
Gary Ablett: retire / don't know he's a little prat
Devon Smith: GWS / GWS
Tom Rockliff: Brisbane Lions / Adelaide Crows

What'll probably happen and what I'd do if I were the player/club

I actually don't mind this from a neutral perspective.
My only query GG is how long has Goldy got left and who is next in line? If they are covered, I see it as win/win.
Hard to tell. I don't like goldstein (think he's a pea heart and is going through the motions) and i want him gone but others think he has 2/3 years left. 2/3 years might be enough to develop another. Preuss might not want to wait that long and North are resetting so could get something out of him (teams overrate rucks).

Preuss (like daw) can't get through a full game yet. Goldy can. So with Goldy you can get away with him doing a full game and getting a small chop out from others. With daw or preuss you need another ruck otherwise brown is forced to help. You don't want brown doing that because it kills our forward structure and brown has a history of knee injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbiased Prediction Thread: Where do these players end up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back