Under 16 2008, the story so far!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werribee A + B grade contenders, both will go untouched.
A's pounded Spotswood, all class.
B's destroyed Point Cook, who looked ordinary.
C's too many changes hard to tell, prob Deer Park.
D's Willy or Spotty as are 2nd teams of strong clubs.
As long as Hoppers lose im a happy camper

Stay tuned for my weekend review next Monday

Werribee A + B grade contenders, both will go untouched.
A's pounded Spotswood, all class.
B's destroyed Point Cook, who looked ordinary.
C's too many changes hard to tell, prob Deer Park.
D's Willy or Spotty as are 2nd teams of strong clubs.
As long as Hoppers lose im a happy camper

Stay tuned for my weekend review next Monday

d/p got rolled a couple of weeks ago by nth sunshine........dissapointing we arnt in b's.......should give the c's a real shake.........IF our second year kids stand up and get fairdinkum........

cheers

weapons who r some of your better players in the 16s?

gary cadman first year.......hard as nails........
kielan o'brien........he is 1 of the leaders of the group ive coached the last 3 years.......
dean archer.....very very quick i wouldnt say great skills but when he gets it and runs and takes the game on cant be stopped....kicked 3 goals off a half back......with the jets watch out for this kid.....
micheal gioskos.......big kid lots of talent.......kicking lets him down a little.......

im starting to notice a change in the boys.......1 word ''girls''.....

there's a hand full of other kids that i could have named these come to mind first.......

just 1 thing i would like to add great to see these kids with a full team of players due to the fact every second year the second year players in this side suffer due to lack of numbers........

Yes Werribee smashed Spotty. Now we see who the contenders are!
Too early to totally write off St B's

Bit too soon to totally write Spotty off. I heard that they were missing a few of their better recruits.
100 points can be turned around, it's happened many times. Having said that, Werribee are going to be hard to top.

played willy on the weekend.
lost by 60 odd.
Couple of guns they got..
conway,mackensie,mead..

Got weribee this week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

played willy on the weekend.
lost by 60 odd.
Couple of guns they got..
conway,mackensie,mead..

Got weribee this week!

is it true trent mackenzie kicked 13 goals:confused:.........could have been the week before......

dillion conway is a jet..........now this kid will get drafted.......does everything flat knacker........

is it true trent mackenzie kicked 13 goals:confused:.........could have been the week before......

dillion conway is a jet..........now this kid will get drafted.......does everything flat knacker........

yer trent did kick 13 goals and gave about 4 off too.
and the thing about me is a joke so calm down.you mustent have seen me play.

st bernards will be one of the best and same with werrible but willy will pick up training soon and be very high contenderes.

willy have some young talent who will get invited to jets this year.
names are jordan mead(good runner with the ball,nice kick,smart and good under preasure,,phil jonston(freaK,hardest player in the 16s.will do any thing to get that ball then feed it out.gets the hard ball every time!
scott west like.he should get picked up byut the jets for sure.nath sambezie is playing alright footy.(bit flashy and dose a bit to much with the footy but if he works on it should improve.got some pace.)

werrble have alot of good players but i onl think 2 of them stand up every game.player to watch HUX.hard,run,nice kick.will hurt if not taken.

Guessing your from Altona, who are your better players this year.

Rafferty, Attard, Hodges, Allen, Masters, Cowmeadow...

Plenty more players that are good.. those are just a couple of names...

Yeah trent did kick like 13..
Weribee will be hard to beat this week..

Good to see yah on here dill:thumbsu:

Werribee smashing Altona in A. watched this game and hard to believe this is 2 clubs with 3 teams in 16's.

In B grade i notice St Albans are winning big again after throwing there first 3 games in A grade.
After last year when it was common knowledge this club endorses this practice it should be outlawed.

C grade clearly a hoppers / deer park granny, too many ordinary teams here!

D grade well who cares really, apparently the werribee 3rds vs point cook 2nds was a good one.

this is my weekly review, see you next week. not sure what game to go watch this week.

Oh yeah totally agree hoppers are shit...

But we arent the best side in the A's

but we still have a chance to make finals its out of us and spotty
Although having to play stbernards 3 times in the year does hurt our chances..

Welcome to the weekend footy review.
First of, lets start with Werribee: what can i say, A's spanking hoppers, B's a great win, and the D's beating hoppers HAAAAAAAAAA.

Although i wasnt there (would love to hear from someone who was) the match of the round would have been Willy beating St B who kicked 4.15

B grade all very predictable, StAlbans appear to be doing there every year drop 3 games in A deliberately, then kill sides in B, that 3 10 goal wins in a row.

C grade the usual lob sided results and a draw between North Foots and deer park.

D grade again as usual big wins to Willy and Spotty (36 goals).

Looks like the cream is rising to the top, but can anyone stop the mighty tigers.
Hoppers "NO SOUP FOR YOU"

Remove this Banner Ad

Under 16 2008, the story so far!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back