Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had Awo doing my head in today at school at how Preston RSL will beat Greensy, that's something I'd LOVE to see.

The Pocketer is back this week for his pondering, presumptious predictions. (Try that on the tongue).

West Preston V Mill Park
- West Preston are the newbies to Div 1 footy and will startle Mill Park early, however Mill Park have more depth across the board while West Prestons players have always been overrated by everyone else except themselves. Park to win away in a close-ish one. Bulldog to kick the sealer with a curling free kick outside the penalty box.
X-Factor, Kutrolli
Prediction: Park by 21

Boro v Yarrambat
- Anyone who knows any Yarrambat players will know that they have been jawing off for the first four rounds in Div 2 saying how good they are. Unfortunately they're going to get a nice ol' welcome into Divvy 1 courtesy of the boro boys. You need more than one or two players to stand up every week to win in Div 1, which the Bat don't have. This will get filthy, Chipper can't do it all.
X-Factor, Williams
Prediction: Greensborough by 120

Mont v Eltham
- I thought the mighty panther was going to give mont a good run for their money last time, and they didn't. But I think the boys can get their act together a little better this time and make it a whole lot closer. Lachlan Merkel has been suspected to have come down with swine flu which could hamper the panthers efforts. Apparently they put in a decent showing against greensy last week so who knows it could be interesting.
X-Factor, Montanaro
Prediction: Mont by 12

Whittlesea v Search
- I'll say it again, again again again. Why are Whittlesea still in Division One? Anyone?
Search will make a mockery of their outfit at their home ground. I got word Darcy Barden kicked 21 goals on Wednesday for the Eltham College school team from a mate, if he plays he could be in line to break some NFL records. The Eagles better hope for torrential rain and a tornado if they're going to avoid getting done by over 100 here.
X-Factor, who cares
Prediction: Search by 402

The Pocketer is back this week for his pondering, presumptious predictions. (Try that on the tongue).

Mont v Eltham
- I thought the mighty panther was going to give mont a good run for their money last time, and they didn't. But I think the boys can get their act together a little better this time and make it a whole lot closer. Lachlan Merkel has been suspected to have come down with swine flu which could hamper the panthers efforts. Apparently they put in a decent showing against greensy last week so who knows it could be interesting.
X-Factor, Montanaro

Eltham wont get within 10 goals of Mont it will be uglier then last time
without any of their stars eltham r useless, n since that is only like 2 or 3 players it aint sayin much for the rest of em
if currie is runnin aorund in the ones n gettin a kick good luck

West Preston V Mill Park
- West Preston are the newbies to Div 1 footy and will startle Mill Park early, however Mill Park have more depth across the board while West Prestons players have always been overrated by everyone else except themselves. Park to win away in a close-ish one. Bulldog to kick the sealer with a curling free kick outside the penalty box.
X-Factor, Kutrolli
Prediction: Park by 21

Boro v Yarrambat
- Anyone who knows any Yarrambat players will know that they have been jawing off for the first four rounds in Div 2 saying how good they are. Unfortunately they're going to get a nice ol' welcome into Divvy 1 courtesy of the boro boys. You need more than one or two players to stand up every week to win in Div 1, which the Bat don't have. This will get filthy, Chipper can't do it all.
X-Factor, Williams
Prediction: Greensborough by 120

Mont v Eltham
X-Factor, Montanaro

Whittlesea v Search
- I'll say it again, again again again. Why are Whittlesea still in Division One? Anyone?
Search will make a mockery of their outfit at their home ground. I got word Darcy Barden kicked 21 goals on Wednesday for the Eltham College school team from a mate, if he plays he could be in line to break some NFL records. The Eagles better hope for torrential rain and a tornado if they're going to avoid getting done by over 100 here.
X-Factor, who cares
Prediction: Search by 402
lol true

Eltham wont get within 10 goals of Mont it will be uglier then last time
without any of their stars eltham r useless, n since that is only like 2 or 3 players it aint sayin much for the rest of em
if currie is runnin aorund in the ones n gettin a kick good luck
im just saying mate based on the fact panther put up a decent show against boro, or at least for a half. You never know....

while were on the topic I have to say that those boro teams of 09 seem to be really well drilled. give credit where its due.
their 2's are undefeated, and supposedly led well by theircaptain and a few other decent players.
As for their 1's, well if they can get over Monty this week convincingly then you'd say the flag is in the bag.
you would think a teams second side is usually terrible but it shows greensborough have great depth.
what doesw everyone think

Would have to agree there Ryan McLaughlin i think his name is ???????
very good footy player ive heard pushin for div 1 ???????????
should be interesting how they go in div 3 this week as they have only played 2 games ?

Would have to agree there Ryan McLaughlin i think his name is ???????
very good footy player ive heard pushin for div 1 ???????????
should be interesting how they go in div 3 this week as they have only played 2 games ?
well I dont know him.
but i've got a mate who plays for the boro so yeh.
And like I said Dogz it'll be close between grensy and preston seeing as boro have only played 2 games they are still yet to prove themselves.

I Cannot wait for sunday, be interesting to see the results from other games, especially the Wallan South Morang match, and how teams like yarrambat and west preston, and greensy go in their new divisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no mate we had no bench. blake hooper did his hamstring just b4 half time. and a player sent off and another player may hav a broken wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back