Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

alright mate, im interested to see what happens to him when u meet him.. nothing?

I never said id do anything just said see if he wants to mouth off again buddy :)
but gl to u n morang...ull always b a shitty club threw out from juniors to senoirs, i would know i used to play there for 6 years :) Id get out now.. ;) Just goes to show, you senoir club has lost over 50 players in the past 3 years, so really gl to you buddy. Misewell head on down to morang pub get a head start on ur shitty life, and your way on to being an alcoholic. catch ya mateeee.

I never said id do anything just said see if he wants to mouth off again buddy :)
but gl to u n morang...ull always b a shitty club threw out from juniors to senoirs, i would know i used to play there for 6 years :) Id get out now.. ;) Just goes to show, you senoir club has lost over 50 players in the past 3 years, so really gl to you buddy. Misewell head on down to morang pub get a head start on ur shitty life, and your way on to being an alcoholic. catch ya mateeee.
care to share your name in pm?

here we go big words coz he cant hack that our "shitty" club beat there so called superstar team. suck it up princess

what a clown, im in 17s im not worried about my senior career at the moment bud, morang 5-0, defeat wallan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back