Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wif da unda 16z championshipz comin upp whu du u rekon will b da couple ov playaz from each syde.

Players from div 2
Wallan-Barba,hoopa
Diamo-Donnaldson,Gerch
Hursty-Kozzy,Harpz

thats all i noe boiz fill me in wif you forts from everii team in div 2 fanks.

Just name 2 from evri team
nice spelling

preston rsl lost to greenzy today bye 27 points and 7 points dwon 10 min to go the lack of interchange and 3 game changing players out t.austin(half forward) h. thorpe (centre men) and d.paton (2nd ruckman)..

you still cant use that as an excuse to lose to a 2nd side. thats pathetic

yeah but couldn run and didn move out the square. so did nothin.
i dont really care that use won but use act like use won a grand final. wait till next time when we have a full strength side in. and then if use win use can mouth off like use are . dainer and callum..

you boys are the ones mouthin off from the start, saying use were gonna flog us by 100 points, we are just giving it back coz we knocked use off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your obvisiouly from SOUTH MORANG!! You probs think your a gunn like the rest of them do your probs one of there 22 duds are you?

haha ur a funny fu.cker arent ya, who might you be freak? funny coz use only just beat as in a praccyy game, but we are duds? y didnt u flog us? who are u hack?

sick of blokes slagging shit on morang.
we beat wallan and ment a bit to a few blokes big deal..
they cant say its cause hooper didnt play. yer i knoe he is a superstar but what happens when they get in to finals and no hooper cause cannons. gonna complain then?

Doesnt matter who i am. Its was a pracccy match we didnt play with a full team. SOUTH MORANG ARE SORE LOSERS !! And when they winn are then ****.in best team ever. I beat your a ****i.n hack aeee?

thats a joke.. we neva sed anything about us being the best goose. when we played yous it was a good game.. yous beat us cause you were better on the day no doubt about it..
so stop slagging on morang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back