Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so not going to say anything about umpire's today. They were totally shithouse. One bump, free kick. Oh jesus, so many frees against us for holding the ball..when it comes to the other team..PLAY ON!

We lost by 29, first quater was shithouse, and so was the second..in the third & fourth quater we got up and played really well but not good enough to win the game.

yeah 14 dim sims, 10 pies, 14 sausage rolls, 22 hotdogs
he pretty much cleans the canteen out b4 the game
lmaoo, well it's pleasing to see that Mont will survive in this current financial crisis.

Seeing as the site is shithouse, can anyone inform us of results today?

I am so not going to say anything about umpire's today. They were totally shithouse. One bump, free kick. Oh jesus, so many frees against us for holding the ball..when it comes to the other team..PLAY ON!

We lost by 29, first quater was shithouse, and so was the second..in the third & fourth quater we got up and played really well but not good enough to win the game.
surely you can't use the umpires as a lame excuse for losing? coming from west preston you clearly wouldn't have been able to kick the ball properly and wanted to fight all the time.

anyone got divvy 1 results

lmaoo, well it's pleasing to see that Mont will survive in this current financial crisis.

Seeing as the site is shithouse, can anyone inform us of results today?

greensy beat eltham by 12 goals
eltham were with greensy for 3 quarters but luck went with greensy and a big third quarter from the slime killd eltham

WALLAN ARE SHIT!

when they go up to div 2 they will be put back in there little box!

shit scummy town will soon realise that they're no good.

and they will all soon just be fighting on a saturday night for a living like all others that have ever played juniors at wallan.

Morang just scraped thru today by i think 4 goals, Lalor stars thru everything at us but even with us playing the worst football we possibly could have we still got across the line and yes on the way to div 2 fellas

WALLAN ARE SHIT!

when they go up to div 2 they will be put back in there little box!

shit scummy town will soon realise that they're no good.

and they will all soon just be fighting on a saturday night for a living like all others that have ever played juniors at wallan.
Lmao, I agree with your abusive, derogatory comment.
Except aren't you from Whittlesea? you blokes are just as bad

Morang just scraped thru today by i think 4 goals, Lalor stars thru everything at us but even with us playing the worst football we possibly could have we still got across the line and yes on the way to div 2 fellas
Can two teams be promoted up a division?
because Wallan deserve to be you don't you blokes haven't been winning your games by ridiculous margins.

Lmao, I agree with your abusive, derogatory comment.
Except aren't you from Whittlesea? you blokes are just as bad

not just as bad because were playing div 1,
and we are not saying we are the best team goin around naming 3 players that are decent but nothing special like them.

biggest game of the year-

Wallan V Whittlesea

all go to school togethor, all whittlesea players have to listen to the shit they talk 5 days a week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not just as bad because were playing div 1,
and we are not saying we are the best team goin around naming 3 players that are decent but nothing special like them.

biggest game of the year-

Wallan V Whittlesea

all go to school togethor, all whittlesea players have to listen to the shit they talk 5 days a week

i love being around 5 days a week listening to this shit talk aswell, and apparently young brandon hooper doesnt mind talking that little bit of shit:p

It is, but everybody has been pumping west lalor ever since dion left the joint.
You beat lalor by 4 goals, Wallan won by 12.
They're clearly better than you, you blokes stink and would get smashed in Divvy 2 let alone divvy 1.

was i talking div 1 football, and we played the worst we have all year so you really cant say anything bout it, but remember we are 4-0 in the division we have been put in and use are 4-0 in the div use have been put in so you really cant be saying we are shit

was i talking div 1 football, and we played the worst we have all year so you really cant say anything bout it, but remember we are 4-0 in the division we have been put in and use are 4-0 in the div use have been put in so you really cant be saying we are shit
You wouldn't have a clue who I play for. as some bloke said before anonymity is worth its weight in gold. If I said "good win by by research they've got some really good players should push for flag", you'd probably say I was a searcher...

sth morang only beat preston by 4 goals aswell. we played 1 good quarter and won by 12 goals. i forgot what the end score against west lalor was today think it was over 30 not sure

sth morang only beat preston by 4 goals aswell. we played 1 good quarter and won by 12 goals. i forgot what the end score against west lalor was today think it was over 30 not sure

but obviously we still deserve to go up beating every team, and no suban "WE" didnt play 1 good quarter, brandon hooper and josh barber did. No barber and no hooper= no wallan we all no that

haha just bring up the same old thing. the whole team lifted not just barber and hooper. we have an even spread across the team its not left up to two players.

suban is right
the whole team lifted
we played short due to injury with 4 players out b4 the game and loosing a player due to a broke nose during the game and we still smashed them
and what u honestly think morang would stand a chance against us
pfft good joke
whittlesea can mouth off cause they actually have a chance against us
as for morang, you guys should stay in divy 3 and win your first flag in 20 years
ahhaha

suban is right
the whole team lifted
we played short due to injury with 4 players out b4 the game and loosing a player due to a broke nose during the game and we still smashed them
and what u honestly think morang would stand a chance against us
pfft good joke
whittlesea can mouth off cause they actually have a chance against us
as for morang, you guys should stay in divy 3 and win your first flag in 20 years
ahhaha

Well iff use play like use did to preston in the 3qrters no doubt morang would beat use they would get in front of use at 3 qrt time and it would be to hard for use to come back...

Well iff use play like use did to preston in the 3qrters no doubt morang would beat use they would get in front of use at 3 qrt time and it would be to hard for use to come back...

I disagree, RSL played both sides and we stayed competative with Morang all the way through, with Wallan we kept up for the first half and was blown away. Wallan are a much stronger team than South Morang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back