Under 17s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, RSL played both sides and we stayed competative with Morang all the way through, with Wallan we kept up for the first half and was blown away. Wallan are a much stronger team than South Morang.
finally another person with some brains

make your own precious div 1 side chief

morang wont stand a chance against wallan. they can mouth off as much as they wont, noone is stopping them. but wont they feel like gooses when wallan blows them away. "the umpires favoured wallan all day" "we played shit, we are a better side" is what we will be seeing on here soon.

morang. keep ya mouths shut. your a shit club. :thumbsu:

Who are the better sides/players to watch in the silver divy?, personally id say greensy are by far the best side with the players they have available, theyve recruited some good ones this year

morang wont stand a chance against wallan. they can mouth off as much as they wont, noone is stopping them. but wont they feel like gooses when wallan blows them away. "the umpires favoured wallan all day" "we played shit, we are a better side" is what we will be seeing on here soon.

morang. keep ya mouths shut. your a shit club. :thumbsu:

so you are saying whittlesea are a good side
we are 4-0 and you are 0-4 and at the end of the day we are in same div as you boys, so just keep ya mouth shut superstar

so you are saying whittlesea are a good side
we are 4-0 and you are 0-4 and at the end of the day we are in same div as you boys, so just keep ya mouth shut superstar

yeah, your right. you spuds are 4-0. playing against teams who have just done the change from playing soccer. Divvy 3 mate.
and we will be a red hot chance in divvy 2, and we will be giving it a red hot go.
we are 0-4, playing against the best sides in the NFL. id love to see your club playing there, but face it. morang will never be there. least we got 4 games to play in divvy 1. you my friend, will never get the chance. :p

yeah, your right. you spuds are 4-0. playing against teams who have just done the change from playing soccer. Divvy 3 mate.
and we will be a red hot chance in divvy 2, and we will be giving it a red hot go.
we are 0-4, playing against the best sides in the NFL. id love to see your club playing there, but face it. morang will never be there. least we got 4 games to play in divvy 1. you my friend, will never get the chance. :p

well i can face it if we were in div 1 for the grading games, we wood be 0-4 just like you superstars am i true?

well i can face it if we were in div 1 for the grading games, we wood be 0-4 just like you superstars am i true?

yeah, you would be 0-4. you wouldve had the shit kicked out of yas aswell. by way more then we lost by.
its going to be a real wake up call when you come into divvy 2.
i hope you boys are strong.. your going to be holding up the ladder.

yeah, you would be 0-4. you wouldve had the shit kicked out of yas aswell. by way more then we lost by.
its going to be a real wake up call when you come into divvy 2.
i hope you boys are strong.. your going to be holding up the ladder.

hahah
this bloke knows what he is talking bout
ahah
have fun at the bottom of the table morang!!!

Well iff use play like use did to preston in the 3qrters no doubt morang would beat use they would get in front of use at 3 qrt time and it would be to hard for use to come back...

what r u on bout mate
if we play good footy for three qrters
morang would be roughly 100 points down
nd no1 can come back from that in 1 qrter
especially morang!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate, wallan havent played us so yous really cant say anything, and care to tell me your name if your such a gun?

who eva sed i was such a gun
im just a reguler player buddy
but im sure we can say stuff cause we have been playing alot better footy than u guys and beating teams by much bigger margins then u
so we can say what eva we want

So what were peoples thoughts on this weeks games?

My predictions were pretty accurate, Mont by 134 (won by 131)
Search by 30 (won by 48)
Boro by 80 (won by 75).
I should become a philosopher.

Can someone care to elaborate if they played in any of these games seeing as I really can't be bothered.

who eva sed i was such a gun
im just a reguler player buddy
but im sure we can say stuff cause we have been playing alot better footy than u guys and beating teams by much bigger margins then u
so we can say what eva we want

so use beating west lalor by 26 goals is more then us beating west lalor by 28?

good to see you can count champ......absolute clown

Well well well, the grading system of the NFL has been finalised.

Division 1:
Up - Yarrambat, West Preston
Down - N/A

Div 2 :
Up - Wallan, South Morang
Down - Lalor, Northcote

Div 3 :
Up - Greensborough
Down - None.

Thoughts on who should/shouldn't be where they are?

Also as I have been glancing through the new fixtures, Wallan and South Morang play eachother this week. So the muppets who have been clogging up this forum for weeks can finally sort their differences out on the footy field this week ;)

Damn, I was looking forward to that bye that West Preston Silvers had, oh well. Montemorency this week!

I am pumped due to having a great game against Greensborough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back