Under 18's B Grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what happened to the tulla boys on this forum?? gone missing i believe? losing to a CRAP pacco side some believe is not very good for there finals chances...good to see sydenham goin well again heartbreak
Thanks Lamber. The boys are going ok at the moment and we have lots of improvement in us. Dont worry about Pacco boys as they will come good so dont write them off:thumbsu:

I reckon your tips look about right Heartbreak. But i think sydenham will beat hadfield by alot more than 4 points and hopefully E.K. can get up over glenroy.

I reckon your tips look about right Heartbreak. But i think sydenham will beat hadfield by alot more than 4 points and hopefully E.K. can get up over glenroy.
Maybe, but l heard that Hadfield picked up the extra players from teams like Strathmore, Keilor and Abers so l think they will surprise a few sides. Thats only what l was told so dont hold me to it. As l said previously, the cougars played really well against us and if they have their full team, will win a lot of games:thumbsu:

Airport West to beat Moonee Valley by 28pts
Jacana to beat Northern by 61pts
Sharks to beat Hadfield by 4pts
Glenroy to beat East Keilor by 13pts
Roxy to beat Paco by 20pts
Taylors to beat Tulla by 36pts
Westy to beat Keilor Park by 90pts

Bit suprised with Moonee Valley. Saw them on weekend as my cousin plays for Taylors. Valleys look good. Thought it was going to be a one sided affair ,but they kept taylors on their toes till the end.
Great game.:):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha ha rhys lonergan from westy i thought your coach yelled at you and told u not to come on this forum as he doesnt want ppl talking up westy???

and if u havnt read i have already revealed myself!! lol

watya talkin bout mate... weve allready got it won down at westy.. its up on the shelf allready boys.... WESTY UNFINISHED BUSINESS 08

watya talkin bout mate... weve allready got it won down at westy.. its up on the shelf allready boys.... WESTY UNFINISHED BUSINESS 08

...its round 3.and you havent exactly played the teams youll play in finals. i can see why longerans coach gave him a spray..making claims like that after rd3. very ambitous

tullamarine amazing in defeat hit the front 10 mins into last quarter with nearly every single player not able to walk and no bench...should of won...huge finals chance now....

hadfield...wtf?? where have the come from

tullamarine amazing in defeat hit the front 10 mins into last quarter with nearly every single player not able to walk and no bench...should of won...huge finals chance now....

hadfield...wtf?? where have the come from

were u a the game mate ... im pretty sure that the tulla players were fine.. and they did have a bench and tlakes were to good when it counted at the end

tulla had 3 players on the bench in the last quater and we were all pretty much stuffed after the game , taylors lakes arnt that good they just got over the line because of easy goals 10 mins to go. also we had 2 u/16's in the side aswell. we shuld win againest airport west this weekend

west r talking it up abit try and play a hallf decint team
saw tulla one the weekend should have got over the line and they had no bench in the last quator dont right them off just yet.

Is it true that patane and saad r playin both 18s and seniors for roxy.. do they play full games in both... must be pretty stuffed by the end of the day if they do. Hadfield big win over sydenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back