Under 18's B Grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this week we get them both back so we will see wat happens against the HIGHLY rated tullamarine

d meroli wernt u tellin me pacco will win the flag hands down this year??? do u still think that??

tullamarine isnt rated that highly if u read the latest quotes so should be a massive win for good old pacco eyy??

wernt u tellin me pacco will win the flag hands down this year??? do u still think that??

tullamarine isnt rated that highly if u read the latest quotes so should be a massive win for good old pacco eyy??
naa not saying a a win im tipping a good competitive game and this isnt daniel meroli, i dont play for pascoe vale i just watch them , i barrack for football

Heartbreak, did your boys sing the song after beating East Keilor on the weekend? I didn't hear it but maybe i just got into the rooms too late. All we heard from the rooms was a lot of screaming...
LOL.....no we didnt sing our song as the boys didnt deserve to. We pride ourselves on our ability to work hard for each other, not be selfish and always be in control of our emotions. We failed to do so and thats the message l gave the players after the game. Sorry if l yelled to loud but l wasnt happy to let a 10 goal lead mid way into the 3rd quarter go to waste. Credit must go to EK for coming back and playing so well after half time, and a big thank you from me for giving my players a reality check.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if northern saints are anything as their past suggests.
they are going to just fill the spots for another year.

quick question.
have north coburg ever won a flag?

if northern saints are anything as their past suggests.
they are going to just fill the spots for another year.

quick question.
have north coburg ever won a flag?

The other partner's Fawkner/Moomba Park had won over 20 between them though. Unfortunately the flags have been removed from the Mutton reserve rooms for the merge to work successfully, the previous success of one partner was a little lopsided in these new age days.

moonee valley are a completely different side from last year
they only went down to the highly rated taylors lakes by 9 points.
any other news from round 2?

Did u guys hear about Mooney valley today? only lost by 9 points against Taylors lakes, guys got any opinions on the match and mooney valley this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back