Under 18's B Grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??? very interesting... can't say I've heard about that. What chance is it of happening?

Not sure. A player l picked up from AW told me the president rang him asking him to stay cos big SES would be coaching them and that they will be a strong side. l will ask him this week and let you know. Would be great for AW if true

MARIBYRNONG PARK F.C are still looking for Under 18 players for 2008 for the opportunity to play A GRADE Football.

Offering TRAVISTY clothing sponsorship, cash incentives & heaps of gift vouchers.
Come and be a part of a football club on the rise and be looked after & affiliated with its successful Senior group.
Currently, we have 16- 20 listed players.
Bring a group of friends and make a change to your football.

CONTACT (call or sms) - 0438 352 778 or FAB Massi 0418390084

Keilor apparently going to the league about having thier 2nd's in B Grade after the demise of KP's 18's.

Gday guys. Sydenham Hillside u18 are looking for a practice match for Saturday 5th April. l know its short notice but if any side is keen, pm me. Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? Where did you hear this?
Keilor Under 18's only has a squad of 38..
Clearly not enough to have two sides..
They have a squad of 42... heard that from one of thier players.

Heard the other piece of news from somebody at the EDFL.

l agree. What a rediculous comment to make:rolleyes: The sharks will be doing well to play finals again. Theres a lot of good sides out there that will be hard to beat
Keilor wont be fielding a side in B grade and the 3rd grade is definately over with. lt was a stupid idea in first place to have 6 clubs with 42 players, whilst other clubs struggle to field a side. l guess a few Keilor boys will be looking for a new home;)

tulla played northern saints yesterday i must say northern saints put up a massive fight and have improved 100% will shock a fair few sides - not an easy beat team, how ever no discipline at all thier players snipping all day throwing punches, swearing etc apart from that was a great game yesterday tulla winning by 5 goals roughly!

tulla played northern saints yesterday i must say northern saints put up a massive fight and have improved 100% will shock a fair few sides - not an easy beat team, how ever no discipline at all thier players snipping all day throwing punches, swearing etc apart from that was a great game yesterday tulla winning by 5 goals roughly!

Northern looked ok last year as well but they cant stop fighting. One of my boys was threatened last year that he will have a gun to his head after the game which l found amusing, but my player didnt and he went nuts. Anyway, good luck to who ever is coaching them and hopefully he can control them.

Northern looked ok last year as well but they cant stop fighting. One of my boys was threatened last year that he will have a gun to his head after the game which l found amusing, but my player didnt and he went nuts. Anyway, good luck to who ever is coaching them and hopefully he can control them.

Oh My Goodness me, one of our boys did that last year. Well if he is playing this year ..... I hope he has refined his act and gets all the free kicks he deserves. But and I say BUT if any of our boys react to such a silly comment by an opposing player I expect he will be dragged and a please explain(channeling Pauline) sort!

Oh My Goodness me, one of our boys did that last year. Well if he is playing this year ..... I hope he has refined his act and gets all the free kicks he deserves. But and I say BUT if any of our boys react to such a silly comment by an opposing player I expect he will be dragged and a please explain(channeling Pauline) sort!

Im picking Tulla wouldnt of been at full strength on the weekend.
Tess, what is your roll down at your footy club. You are very keen and right into it?

Ahh Tess, l love the banter between us so l will put this delicately. The OLD North Coburg had a bit of a problem with the u18 being predominately of a ethnic backround, similar to West Coburg. The boys are to worried with their image of being tough guys, rather than good footballers. What l said was that if they focus on the ball, they might improve a lot quicker. Look forward to having a drink with ya Tessy;)

Ahh Tess, l love the banter between us so l will put this delicately. The OLD North Coburg had a bit of a problem with the u18 being predominately of a ethnic backround, similar to West Coburg. The boys are to worried with their image of being tough guys, rather than good footballers. What l said was that if they focus on the ball, they might improve a lot quicker. Look forward to having a drink with ya Tessy;)

i agree 100% .... and tulla pretty much had thier whole team maybe missing 3 or 4 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back