Under 18's B Grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate You Sound Very Fired Up . How Is Your Back ?

I Still Think You Should Not Get To Overly Excited And Let Your Teams Onfeild Performances Do The Talking .

What do u guys think about the mooney valley pascoe vale game? im with the dees guy, i think mooney valley will be a much better team this season than last season.

i am new to this fellas, so go a tad easy, GOOD!

who are the main men to watch out for from Westy?
with there past results, they should go 'not to shabby'.

how do you rate these main men from westy?

Regards :D :D:thumbsu:

i am new to this fellas, so go a tad easy, GOOD!

who are the main men to watch out for from Westy?
with there past results, they should go 'not to shabby'.

how do you rate these main men from westy?

Regards :D :D:thumbsu:

heard rhys lonergan and mitchell church are the main men this year for good old westy hahahahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard moonee valley put up a good fight against pascoe vale over the weekend. They still have 3 key players out, so its looks like they will be much more challenging than first assumed. opinions?

any one got a say on the cougars this year?

they did alright against the sharks who are the reigning champs.

l was impressed. My boys got out to a 53pt lead mid way thru the 3rd but the cougars kept coming to only lose by about 4 goals. No one stood out for them but they moved the ball quickly across the ground and they will win quite a few games this year.

monee valley did put up a good fight jsut lacked quality players , pacco
will get better in a couple of weeks when players actually turn up to traning

the tulla spruikers can go bak into the hole they dug them selves into

Tulla were beaten by the better side on the day. Roxy's full forward was unstoppable with 7 and they seemed to be a fitter side. Tulla seem to have some work to do but it's only the first round and you don't want to write any one off to soon.

Can't wait for Roxy v Sydenham next week!!!

What can we read into the opening rounds results? Any suprise contenders emerge? Or was it pretty much as expected? Are Jacana a threat or Glenroy just an ordinary team? Airport West any good? Hadfield pathetic or Westy just THAT good?

What can we read into the opening rounds results? Any suprise contenders emerge? Or was it pretty much as expected? Are Jacana a threat or Glenroy just an ordinary team? Airport West any good? Hadfield pathetic or Westy just THAT good?
Jacana are the real deal. They were the form team in the second half of last year and have some good first year players. l expect them to play finals

like heart break kid said about the opponents of this week. the cougars had some fight to themselves. i think if they can get some early starts they should be able to cause a few upsets.

all though i still think sydnenham will go a long way. jacana were a surprise although roxy are fairly strong too.
paco and tulla are overrated. from what i heard tulla got beaten by the cougars in a praccy match.

East Keilor did beat tulla in a praccy match.. by about 10 points or so.
Moonee Valley better, or paco crap even with the 2 meroli boys playing ??

fair point.

does that mean the valley and the cougars are the black horse?

Sharks vs Roxy ( GF replay ) is being played at 12.00pm this Saturday at Sydenham. Come down and watch what should be a very tough game and after the spray l gave my boys after the East Keilor game, l expect them to come out firing;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back