Under 18's B Grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard moonee valley put up a good fight against pascoe vale over the weekend. They still have 3 key players out, so its looks like they will be much more challenging than first assumed. opinions?

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM MATE ?, MY FREIND PLAYS FOR MOONEE VALLEY AND HE TOLD ME THAT WAS THEIR FULL TEAM OUT THERE ON SATURDAY, ONLY ONE PLAYER MISSING .ALSO THEY WILL HAVE 5 TO 6 OUT THIS WEEK DUE TO SCHOOL FOOTY .

Sharks vs Roxy ( GF replay ) is being played at 12.00pm this Saturday at Sydenham. Come down and watch what should be a very tough game and after the spray l gave my boys after the East Keilor game, l expect them to come out firing;)
Why is it being played at 12?

funny thing is.....
tulla wasn't doing the main spruiking
it was teams talking us up

roxy will again go close to a flag

but dont count tulla out...had three key forwards out two injured and one report from the previous year..

who now thinks that they can rate the top teams?

does that mean tulla rely on there best?
that the lower end arent good enough.

so what happens when half way through the year their best players play 1's. ??

funny thing is.....
tulla wasn't doing the main spruiking
it was teams talking us up

roxy will again go close to a flag

but dont count tulla out...had three key forwards out two injured and one report from the previous year..

who now thinks that they can rate the top teams?

who were the top players

i didnt get to the ground till the seniors were on

not saying those were the only reasons for the loss lamb just probably a big problem with our structure..

roxy was a better team than tulla on the day ..lack of fitness also a big factor for tulla playing half quarters and going missing.

doubt more than a player at a time will play seinors this year

not saying those were the only reasons for the loss lamb just probably a big problem with our structure..

roxy was a better team than tulla on the day ..lack of fitness also a big factor for tulla playing half quarters and going missing.

doubt more than a player at a time will play seinors this year

doubt any 18s will play all year from what i heard roony was sayin

hey Taylors lake are a very good side. The player to watch out for this year is a guy call longo for them number 24 unbelieveable pace and can kick both feet excellant

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM MATE ?, MY FREIND PLAYS FOR MOONEE VALLEY AND HE TOLD ME THAT WAS THEIR FULL TEAM OUT THERE ON SATURDAY, ONLY ONE PLAYER MISSING .ALSO THEY WILL HAVE 5 TO 6 OUT THIS WEEK DUE TO SCHOOL FOOTY .

i know for a fact moonee valley had 3 key players not playing over the weekend.

yeh i heard moonee valley played really well on the weekend i heard they are a total different side then last year i think taylors, westy, sharks, airport and roxy top and jacana will also be up there also pascoe vale are overrated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh i heard moonee valley played really well on the weekend i heard they are a total different side then last year i think taylors, westy, sharks, airport and roxy top and jacana will also be up there also pascoe vale are overrated

pascoe vale where never rated , mooney valley are very average and paccoe played noithing to there best since the have only had 10 at training every night, pascoe vale with all there players back from cannons easily a top 4 side!

pascoe vale where never rated , mooney valley are very average and paccoe played noithing to there best since the have only had 10 at training every night, pascoe vale with all there players back from cannons easily a top 4 side!

Who do you expect to get back??? Tydel and Temel look to have secured their spot in the Cannons team, so don't count on getting them back. Both are playing good football.

cant go around using the excuse that if u got players back from cannons u wood be better... many of the other clubs are in the same boat, losing players to TAC cup and seniors.

Who do you expect to get back??? Tydel and Temel look to have secured their spot in the Cannons team, so don't count on getting them back. Both are playing good football.
this week we get them both back so we will see wat happens against the HIGHLY rated tullamarine

Sharks vs Roxy ( GF replay ) is being played at 12.00pm this Saturday at Sydenham. Come down and watch what should be a very tough game and after the spray l gave my boys after the East Keilor game, l expect them to come out firing;)

Heartbreak, did your boys sing the song after beating East Keilor on the weekend? I didn't hear it but maybe i just got into the rooms too late. All we heard from the rooms was a lot of screaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back