Glenroy
Pacco
Tulla
Saints
Mooney Valley
Airport West
East Keilor
Keilor Park

Lakes the team to beat.Sydenham could nearly go back to back,Roxy will be hard to beat come finals time when Patane and Saad run a muck.Westy have beaten no one and will get found out in the next month.Hadfield to maybe sneak a finals spot when Jacana get half there team rubbed out in the lead up to finals.

Lakes the team to beat.Sydenham could nearly go back to back,Roxy will be hard to beat come finals time when Patane and Saad run a muck.Westy have beaten no one and will get found out in the next month.Hadfield to maybe sneak a finals spot when Jacana get half there team rubbed out in the lead up to finals.

Is Patane still eligible for u/18's? And don't they have to play a certain number of games with the 18's to qualify for finals...can't see them coming back from the 1's.

Gday guys. Its been a while but we are almost at the half way mark so does anybody want to have a go at final ladder predictions??

Taylors Lakes
Westmeadows
Roxburgh Park
Jacana
Sydenham Hillside

Hadfield
Glenroy
Pascoe Vale
Tullamarine
Northern Saints
Moonee Valley
East Keilor
Airport West
Keilor Park

Westy and Taylors are flying at the moment and l cant see anyone knocking them off the top 2 spots. Roxi is a good team but not as good as last year. Hadfield is the big improver but l still think Jacana will sneak in the finals ahead of them. Glenroy and Pacco are a shadow of what they once were but they can still beat most sides when they play well. Northern Saints, Moonee Valley and East Keilor are good sides who just lack 2 or 3 star players. Tullamarine are a huge dissapointment and lm not sure what is going on there, but all the pre season hype made people believe they would win the flag. Airport West is very ordinary. Keilor Park is not even worth mentioning. And as for Sydenham, well we are going along ok and will get better when we get a few players back
Airport West have a good run home and get back some players from suspension and injury which includes the ruckmen they need back. Only had 18 on the weekend and were down to 15 by match end. Sydneham really didn't impress me on the weekend. TBH this grade of footy is a pretty poor standard.

Westy
Roxy
Taylors
Sydneham
Paco

No point worrying about the rest.

the clear top 4 teams are lakes, westy, sydenham and roxy.
for 5th it will be out of paco and hadfield
Hadfield having somehow beat sydenham, but were smashed by westy, still have roxy and taylors to play. Paco have played all the 4 teams, unfortunatly loosing by significant margins. But have comfortably beat the rest, and have most of the lower teams to play untill round 16 an 17 with roxy and sydenham. With the possible returns of some of the cannons players throughout the season will only strengthen.

Airport West have a good run home and get back some players from suspension and injury which includes the ruckmen they need back. Only had 18 on the weekend and were down to 15 by match end. Sydneham really didn't impress me on the weekend.

You are 2 - 6 champ.

They would want to be good players you are getting back.:p

Seems to me that everyone here for there respective teams are doing the "oh we are getting players back" routine.

Why were you down to 15? Are you thugs or something?

haha .. it does seem like the "where getting players back" is gettig thrown around a bit.

BUT, this week is by far the biggest match of the season. Taylors Lakes vs Westmeadows down at Willowbrook Reserve. Both teams head into this game undefeated and it is going to be an absolutley awsome contest. Very interested to see the outcome of this game. Any thoughts ... ?

yeah it can be easy... but i over heard them saying theylike his style of play..when the ball came down he bet his player to the ball and pretty much got it everytime it came down rebounded very well and his kicking out is tops 50m plus kick outs

man that kid played absolute shit lol how could they possibly say that..hes no good anyway never has been..i reckon it is number 18 raving about himself on here...dropkick

i play school footy wif atleast half of taylors lakes boys and on there day they are guns and really no how to lift for a massive game so i rekon taylors will just win.

they will prob meet each other in the grand final aswell if westy dont choke in the finals.

my tips for round 9.
Sydenham vs saints. Sydenham by 5 to 10 goals.
Jacana vs airport west. Jacana by 15 goals.
Keilor park vs valleys. Valleys by 10 to 15 goals.
Hadfield vs roxy. Roxy by 5 goals.
East keilor vs pascoe vale. Pascoe vale by 10 goals.
Glenroy vs tulla . Glenroy by 5 goals.
Westmeadows vs taylors lakes. Taylors lakes by 5 goals.

valley by 10-15 goals?
they are pretty competitive but cant seem to get over the line in most games. will b an interesting match
heard they have a pretty strong midfield....any one know numbers or players for them that are worth noting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

having a look at the goalkicking, and Mickelson from Roxy has been pretty consistent, with nothing under 4 gls in a game. Is that a reflection of him as a player, or are Roxy a good side? They also seem to produce some good goalkickers, with Patane, Saad, and now Mickelson.

Roxy are a prettty good side so he is getting some good feed but he is a very good player, quick on the lead, good hands and also pretty good at ground level. Hard to match up on especiually if their midfield is on top.

Roxy are a prettty good side so he is getting some good feed but he is a very good player, quick on the lead, good hands and also pretty good at ground level. Hard to match up on especiually if their midfield is on top.

agree with everything said......mickleson is a greatly talented player with excellent hands, pace and ground ability.. roxy are good enough to win the flag but will have to step up in form beating haddy by a goal after the siren isnt a good sign..

can someone give us some detail on the lakes westy game?

my tips for round 10 are.
Airport west vs westy. Westy by 20 to 25 goals.
Jacana vs sydenham. Sydenham by 2 goals
Roxy vs glenroy. Roxy by 5 goals
Tulla vs keilor park. Tulla by 15 goals
Valleys vs saints saints by 3 goals
Pascoe vale vs hadfield. Pascoe vale by 2 goals
Taylors lakes vs east keilor. Taylors lakes by 15 goals.

Gday guys. It sounds like most of you have written Sydenham Hillside off:D We have lost 2 games to Taylors and Haddi who are both good teams and we are sitting 3rd on the ladder. Massive test in the next 3 weeks vs Jacana, Valleys and West Meadows. If we can win 1 or 2 of them, then we should be a chance to finish at least 4th or 5th depending on percentage. From about round 15 onwards you will see the full strength sharks. Dont write us off just yet;) Well done to the Northern Saints on the weekend. Made us work hard for the points and they gave everything they had and l might add the least dirtiest team we have played yet:thumbsu:

Stop trying to kid yourself and your team hbk ,you should beat jacana by min 10 goals , moonee valley by min 15 goals ,the only hard game you have is westy ,and at full stregnth you will give them an almighty shake:D

Stop trying to kid yourself and your team hbk ,you should beat jacana by min 10 goals , moonee valley by min 15 goals ,the only hard game you have is westy ,and at full stregnth you will give them an almighty shake:D

Barry, Taylors could only beat them 4 goals and Taylors rolled my guys by about 6 goals. So how do you work out that the Sharks should win by 10 goals. Didnt the Valleys also push Taylors to only a few goals as well? l think you under estimate how even the comp is. Jacana beat my guys last year on a wet and windy day and it looks like being the same this week. We just got over the line against the Saints and this IS a real danger game for the Sharks.
My tips are

Taylors to beat EK by 80pts
Westmeadows to beat AW by 140pts
Sharks to beat Jacana by 2pts
Hadfield to beat Pacco by 16pts
Roxi to beat Glenroy by 10 pts
Tulla to beat KP by 88pts
Valleys to beat Saints by 2pts

Enjoy the footy guys:thumbsu:

Don't know about that... Have seen both teams in the last 2 weeks and i'd say Jacana were more impressive. APW managed to get the jump on them and led by 2 goals at qtr time but they just blew them away from their and anialated them by 103 points.

Tips for this rd:
Airport west vs Westmeadows Westy by 25 goals
Jacana vs sydenham. Jacana by 6 goals
Roxy vs glenroy. Roxy by 8 goals
Tulla vs keilor park. Tulla by 15 goals
Valleys vs saints Moonee Balley 6 goals
Pascoe vale vs hadfield. Pascoe vale by 10 goals
Taylors lakes vs east keilor. Taylors lakes by 18 goals

Barry, Taylors could only beat them 4 goals and Taylors rolled my guys by about 6 goals. So how do you work out that the Sharks should win by 10 goals. Didnt the Valleys also push Taylors to only a few goals as well? l think you under estimate how even the comp is. Jacana beat my guys last year on a wet and windy day and it looks like being the same this week. We just got over the line against the Saints and this IS a real danger game for the Sharks.

ahhh hbk hbk ,with your full squad playing this week against jacana ,(i doubt you will need them in the seniors this week), you should easily account for jacana ,
valleys only got close to taylors because taylors had a few players out that day ,at full strength they should have won easily
last year was last year ,
you just got over the line against the saints because your top 6-7 players were playing in the in the seniors ,
take this as a compliment mate ,if you have the luxury of pushing your boys up to senior level when you want to ,you are going to be a very very powerful club next year onwards :D:D
cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back