Under 18's teams in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and who do you play for? i agree with you saying justin ellis and pat webb are had at the footy i rate patty webb as a player and bloke. i hope your wrong on where you say buninyong wont have an impact on the finals because the top 5 teams we have played this year we have taken it right up to them i beleive we give thos teams good challenges when we play them. we have many skilled players in our team alex bomatali is very talented alex miller shane brundell tim mitchell grady thorne kane gilbert you cannot say that we dont have skilled players your just getting jelous that they are probly better than you. and just to refresh your mind mt clear played in the grand final last year and most the players that came to buninyong from there played in it so tell me how they cant be skill full boma and miller are probly two of the highest rated players in the league. i would rate paul lahey higher than the gunnels anyway and joel mahar jackson murphy and matho better for bunga are you sure you know wat your talking about

Mcvitty you are nothing mate.

im not sure whether or not anyone has noticed but hunter has been given a red card.
i am aware that people like to create other accounts. but this is pointless and in all honesty hunter has caught his prey.
of course he wont reveal himself as it is of no personal gain and he seems quite a selfish guy so i wouldn't expect him to.

lets show some class here:thumbsu:

couple of big games for some different reasons here this week.

hepburn vs gordon- the battle for 2nd spot. kinda irrelevant as one would expect the other to be 3rd. but some time to get a mental edge over the position. expecting a fired up gordon this week. will be still seething from their 1st round lapse with an almost faultless season otherwise.
hepburn back in form with a good win over springbank after dropping one at home which they wouldnt be happy with.

where this match is won. midfield dual is super important. the key to hepburn is around the clearances with knight and cimera, cant see many others stepping up and being a match winner for them. the key to gordon is the depth and firepower up forward. best attack and 2nd defence.
gordon by 25

the other match that looks like it could be good is waubra vs learmonth.
learmonth's chances at finals are right on the edge having to win every match in the last 4 every week is a final due to the nice run creswick has home. will this week be the week the nail is put in the coffin??
looking back to round 1 3 goals was the difference so looks like it will be hotly contested again.
helps the waubra boys that they host their cross town neighbours and it seems that they play better at home, as their record suggests.

who will get aston is the question? obviously the goalkicker from the 2 sides and if he can be held well will give waubra a huge sniff.
and the other way shane holland is the man that seems to give sides headaches.
not sure about this, flip of the coin match, with the homeground playing a huge part.
waubra by 1 point.

just thought i would chuck it out there as a topic everyone has played everyone who will be league B+F,
my prediction: joel mahar.
roughie: mick lockyer

Shooter good to see you lead an exciting life mate.
all you bunninyong bit*ches should settle down as everyone has an opinion leave hunter alone he was simply voicing his opinion as does everyone else on this site. Bunninyong will not get close to bungaree or the gunnels at gordon so keep dreaming fk wits

Shooter good to see you lead an exciting life mate.
all you bunninyong bit*ches should settle down as everyone has an opinion leave hunter alone he was simply voicing his opinion as does everyone else on this site. Bunninyong will not get close to bungaree or the gunnels at gordon so keep dreaming fk wits

Mate are u 2 dumb 2 b able 2 remember just 1 week ago wen buninyong only lost 2 bunga by 7 points. Im sorry but 2 me that means that they have a good chance this season. So who do u play 4 Ermie

im with ermie, bunningyongs team is pretty much the mt clear team of a few years back. and they were the worst team the bfls ever seen. i guess chfl is a lot easier competition and thats probably why they all go out there. but in all honesty gunnels could beat them by themselves. sam turner has hardness but lacks class. alex miller is the softest player iv ever seen. and as for mcvitty....... nah. wont go there. hes not even worth talking about. should be sitting on the bench

bunningyong should hope that ned gilbert gets omitted from rebels (which defiantly wont happen) if they want to be a chance in the finals . that kid is a class act. hardest, best player ever to come out of mt clear, or bunningyong

Just saw that Joel Kitchen got picked for buninyongs seniors this week. Thats alright cause they play springbank this week but im sure that they will want him back for the Gordon match the following week. Does any1 no if he is playing 18s as well

So Gordon lost 2 Hepburn by 50 points 2day. Dosent that make things very interesting 4 all those people who said they would definantly make the grand final. So hepburn stood up and are now a real contender, it also means that Hepburn will finish second and third place is still up 4 grabs between gordon and buninyong. Makes 4 a real big clash between them next week

both luke gunnell and brad hallam were out for saturdays clash but still didnt expect gordon to lose, let alone get belted.
gordon and buninyong will play off for 3rd place this week and learmonth need to beat bunga to hold onto finals. interesting round of footy, what are everyones thoughts?

both luke gunnell and brad hallam were out for saturdays clash but still didnt expect gordon to lose, let alone get belted.
gordon and buninyong will play off for 3rd place this week and learmonth need to beat bunga to hold onto finals. interesting round of footy, what are everyones thoughts?
i think with gordans players out bunninyong have a good chance to win

yes quite an unexpected loss any reason why both were out? will they be back in this week for buninyong..?

i cant see learmonth coming close to bunga however i would have said the same about hepburn and they managed to beat them there when the pressure was on..

i would say learmonth are the better team then creswick so its a bit unlucky that they will most likely miss out on finals probably because of a harder daw. learmonth really dont seem to take it seriously enough though so i guess that it could be said that its there own fault.. wat do others think??

yes quite an unexpected loss any reason why both were out? will they be back in this week for buninyong..?

i cant see learmonth coming close to bunga however i would have said the same about hepburn and they managed to beat them there when the pressure was on..

i would say learmonth are the better team then creswick so its a bit unlucky that they will most likely miss out on finals probably because of a harder daw. learmonth really dont seem to take it seriously enough though so i guess that it could be said that its there own fault.. wat do others think??

wouldnt say they are too unlucky.
learmonth had their chance in round 11 when they played creswick.
had they won they would have a 2 game advantage on creswick and all but sealed the deal.

i do agree creswick has had an easy draw though.

comin from there i would totally agree with that. not sure if any notices from other teams but were still in the club rooms watching the 15s at 3qt time.. and as for our pre game warm ups not sure we have actually done one this year we all sit and wait for the siren in the under 15s thats why were always first out on the ground cos we have nothing to do.and we always only have about 13 at trainin every week.

but yes it is our fault but i wouldnt change a thing its been great.the only game i remember takin seriously was hepburn and look how good we played we beat em that the sought of footy our team can play but really cant be bothered i would say.

good win on weekend but

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you were lucky to win on sat. Those few quick goals in the last quarter well that sealed it, but it didnt look so good for the first three.
How would u rate how the team played on the weekend?
Is bond the coach or mabbit and who picks the best's?

I think gordon will be dissapointed enough to put in that little bit extra this week against buninyong but it should be a good game!
learmonth wont get near bungaree until they play a team game (sorry but still think that ur not working together properly as a team)
bungaree have a very unique team who has total faith in every other player and work together so well. A combination of the coaching and the accepting and friendly nature of the long termers is what makes them so great. IMO.

couldnt see learmonth getting over bunga no matter how good they play.
if gordon dont have any key outs like luke gunnell and brad hallem i can see them beating the bunnys pretty easily but if these boys or any other key gordon players are out i rate the bunnys a big chance

Umm regarding that game, sources tell me that Mark Gunnel was found passed out on the Friday night, he was in doubt of being aloud to play. Verification?

Yea just wondering what injury brad hallam actually has people been saying he has done his knee anyone verfy that?? also big game for buninyong this week against gordan there a good classy team so should be good to see how we are at there home ground last time we got beat by 7goals so good to see if we have improved or lost

Yea just wondering what injury brad hallam actually has people been saying he has done his knee anyone verfy that?? also big game for buninyong this week against gordan there a good classy team so should be good to see how we are at there home ground last time we got beat by 7goals so good to see if we have improved or lost

He has some soft muscle tissue damage to his leg and is in doubt for this weekend so is Paul Lahey with a back injury.

rumours coming out of the eagles nest is that both gunnells have the flu and brad hallam has done his anterior-cruciate ligament and paul lahey is out for a few weeks.. also a few boys that played at the start of the year aren't playing....

So i dont give Learmonth any chace of beating Bungaree this week which will virtually put them out of the finals race
The other big game is Gordon V Buninyong. Should b a good game but romour is that both sides have players out, but both teams should b desperate 2 win any way because third place is up for grabs. Its at Gordon so i pick them by 20pts but wouldn't be surprised if there was an upset
Any thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back