Under 18's teams in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so bomber boyz how do u rekon buninyong will go 4 the rest of the year then cause u seem 2 b going alright use should belt the shit out of clunes this week

yea well its going to be a tough top 5 to be in m8 we just need to play good footy if we want to be playin finals like we havnt a played a game where wehave played four quaters but not having a full strength team it could be different with one you know what i mean.we are goin alright but the test will be when we play a good team to be honest we havnt played a really good team yet apart from gordan where we lost. yea hopefully give them a bit of a touch up but will see how we go. who do you play for how will use go

buninyoung will be top 4 all year they have got a really tuff team all over the ground and could be a big contender for the flag this year.

yes i think they will be a very hard team to beat at full strength they are such a consitent team all over the ground and with players like brandan davies, joel kitchen and miller up forward, if they can get it to those key forwards they will be a hard team to stop. most of there winning margins have been quite large which just goes to show they deffinately know how to finish off when they get there hands on the ball.

yer there backline is very strong aswell with liam rigby providing run of back flank and people like kane gilbert at half back and grady, mat ford and mark t down full back they can shut down most forward lines

yer there backline is very strong aswell with liam rigby providing run of back flank and people like kane gilbert at half back and grady, mat ford and mark t down full back they can shut down most forward lines

Id heard that gilbert was up 4ward and that grady was in ruck wats going on there ive also heard that there backline is quite tall but teams havent scored much against them so they must go alright also who r these other blokes yr talkin abt did they come from mt clear

kane gilbert started up the season up forward but against newlyn went to chb and played amazing and used to play back in ballarat at mt clear so he knows what he is doing. grady plays ruck but when he swaps with tim mitchell he sometimes goes full back. mark came from mt clear and mat ford has been with buninyong for about 6 years.

Another fairly easy round of tipping this week i expect
buninyong to beat clunes by 150 pts
Hepburn to beat Beauford by abt 10 goals
Creswick to beat dunstown by abt 12 goals
Daylesford to beat warbra by 20 pts
Bungaree to beat Newyln by 15 goals
Learmonth to beat ballan by 20pts
Gordon to beat springbank by 150 pts
What does every1 else think

what does everyone think is an good score for tipping out of 7?
anything less than 5 and you are strugling...

match of the round is dford vs warbra..
as most others look pretty one sided gaems
with warbra needing to win to show if they are any good.
and dford having a tough run of some good sides in the past few games.

Ok so well use sound alright but seeing as though u got flogged by gordon it will b good 2 c how u go up against another good team
it was only about 8 goals or so and that was because we dropped off for a quater, not saying we would have smashed them but it wouldve been a closer game if we played a 4 quater game..

Another fairly easy round of tipping this week i expect
buninyong to beat clunes by 150 pts
Hepburn to beat Beauford by abt 10 goals
Creswick to beat dunstown by abt 12 goals
Daylesford to beat warbra by 20 pts
Bungaree to beat Newyln by 15 goals
Learmonth to beat ballan by 20pts
Gordon to beat springbank by 150 pts
What does every1 else think

yea i agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i did see that ashley, very nice!!! joel mahar in the centre again???
just a thought will it be the mahar/murphy 1 and 2 in the league b+f... (in no particular order)
and a roughie right now, brett knight to poll very well.
waubra beat daylesford by 50 points.

All the top sides had big wins 2day bunga bunnies hepburn gordon they seem 2 b the top 4 sides and beauford have been proven there a pack of pretenders which should b backed up again wen they play bunnies next week

fairly expected results i thought came out of the games on saturday. looking at the scores thought creswick might have beaten dunnstown by a bit more or have dunnstown improved?? shows beaufort have had a pritty easy start but when they play good teams they look to struggle will be good to see how they really are this week? many opionions from weekends games

bunninyong yet to prove themselves also, they can smash lower ranked teams...
this is their draw
WINS
rd1 springbank 14th
rd3 ballan 12th
rd4 newlyn 11th
rd5 dalyesford 10th
rd6 clunes 13th
LOSSES
rd2 gordon 4th

bomber boys, you talk about beauforts good run....
in 6 weeks, you have had the bottom 5 sides in there...
thats an easy draw... one test, failed. 50 point loss...
dont get me wrong, bunninyong should be a good side...
but alot of questions still to be answered...

bunninyong yet to prove themselves also, they can smash lower ranked teams...
this is their draw
WINS
rd1 springbank 14th
rd3 ballan 12th
rd4 newlyn 11th
rd5 dalyesford 10th
rd6 clunes 13th
LOSSES
rd2 gordon 4th

bomber boys, you talk about beauforts good run....
in 6 weeks, you have had the bottom 5 sides in there...
thats an easy draw... one test, failed. 50 point loss...
dont get me wrong, bunninyong should be a good side...
but alot of questions still to be answered...

ill agree with you there m8 yes we have had an easy run but ill also say our team really hasnt had an easy run as far as injurys go almost every week we have had 2-4 of our best players missing from injury and we are still winning games by big margins. will be good to see how we go on a full strength team though will be exciting to watch. yea the lose was actually a good thing though m8 coming off a 30 goal win thinking we were better than we were and then a lose brought us back down to reality. and we had 7 really handy players out that week basically our midfield so that was good to see how we go with out some players try different players in different positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back