Under 18's teams in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well u obviously havent seen him play often he is a very good player he kicked 8 goals against daylesford on a wet day

i agree, kitchen has won matches of his own boot against us many times. a dangerous player who has been underrated for a long time. good luck to him if he gets the nod.

i agree, kitchen has won matches of his own boot against us many times. a dangerous player who has been underrated for a long time. good luck to him if he gets the nod.
kitchen deserves to get abit of respect he is one of the smartest footballers that i have ever seen play he know where the ball is going to go at every contest if people think he is a sheep dog then they arre kidding themselves

kitch stop talking ya self up champ... your nothing but a sheep dog and have been for years....

i can tell you now this isnt kitch and i am a very big fan of kitchen ask most players in the under 18's chfl and they will tell you he is highly respected as a footballer probly one of the smartest in the league for age around goals he isnt a sheep dog just a very smart footballer i dont see many people kicking 8 goals playing forward pocket these days in wet conditions and still injured might have to rethink what you said there.

superstar 23, no one is gonna give you any respect until you learn how to spell buninyong!!!!!!!!

keep up the good work in the backline superstar23....
how are the splinters from the past couple of years mate????
what the ____ are you on about gtrain90 pritty sure i know how to spell buninyong didn't know people from warbra knew how to spell anyway. splinters mate yous can't even fill a team so not even the fill in players from under 15's get splinters they get the same game time as you so that makes you look real good doesn't it. how about ya go to a decent club then you will be lucky if they put you in the side.

superstar 23, no one is gonna give you any respect until you learn how to spell buninyong!!!!!!!!

yea well i can tell you now he is keeping up the good work in the backline dowler. he would kill you in a one on one. the only reason your not picking slinters is because your playing for a shit team in recent years havnt even had enough players to fill a side to have an interchange and its called rotations on the bench to keep everyone fresh not sure if a below average club like yours in 18's would know wat that was

mate everyone on here knows who this is so until you manage to be a half decent player or at least prove yourself in a half decent team u should probably should keep your trap closed cos ur a weak prick who wouldnt stand up to shit besides from behind the screen of your computer. u better not look forward to playing buninyong mate.

yea well i can tell you now he is keeping up the good work in the backline dowler. he would kill you in a one on one. the only reason your not picking slinters is because your playing for a shit team in recent years havnt even had enough players to fill a side to have an interchange and its called rotations on the bench to keep everyone fresh not sure if a below average club like yours in 18's would know wat that was

Very big call
I know your sticking up for a team mate, but surely Dowler would beat him 8 times out 10
How you doing Superstar 23?

whats the go with turner from buningyong is he gonna play seniors all year? isnt there a rule if ya play to many senior games you cant play finals for 18's? hope he does:) cos hes a good player and a massive loss from you guys.

whats the go with turner from buningyong is he gonna play seniors all year? isnt there a rule if ya play to many senior games you cant play finals for 18's? hope he does:) cos hes a good player and a massive loss from you guys.

I heard that he got in the best on the weekend and is very unlikely to return to the 18s talking 2 a few of the buninyong boys 2 day and they dont seem 2 no whether or not kitchen is going 2 play seniors or not apparently they left the decision up 2 him so wat abt creswick r their players going 2 play seven games 4 seniors and b uneligable 2 play 18s finals

need to play three games to qualify for 18s finals, no limit on how many senior games you can play.

reserves must play at least 3 games and no more than 8 senior games:thumbsu:

good work on changing your location superstar23!!
you say 15s on the bench, this is just not the case... we have had to rotate blokes out of the side this year...
correct it has happened in previous years, but what can you expect when you live in a town with such a small population???

by the way mate, learn how to spell waubra and pretty aswell! yous also is not a real word... 'you' would be correct.

chfl08 in the case of being a half decent player, tell us all who you are, and let people from outside your circle comment on just how good you are...
you think i hide? how so? everyone knows who i am... (take a bit of time before typing the first thing that comes to your head)
don't call me ya mate i ain't ya mate and i didn't realise that this was a spelling comp i thought it was a forum so why don't ya get up ya high horse because you have nothing to feel good about you play for a shit team and are a shit player you are just a big dump prick that thinks he is good so i suggest ya shut up and watch ya back when we play you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very big call
I know your sticking up for a team mate, but surely Dowler would beat him 8 times out 10
How you doing Superstar 23?
i m guessing this is ash matherson from bunga and i am pritty sure i would smash him he is just slow and dumb so if i was you i would only talk about shit i know about and not stick ya nose in where it isn't wanted. and seems you don't know me i don't think ya care how i am

enjoy stacking shelves superstar23
what are you on about pretty sure i don't stack shelves so i suggest ya figure out who this is and then get some decent calls because if that was the only comeback ya have then ya need to go and ask ya mum to give ya a hand with some. oh and by the way YA isn't a real word so there goes ya comeback to this quote

im well past that tom. dead and buried.
'ya mum calls' wow... thats high calibre!
keep talking your trash but realise this,
it doesnt affect me...

but it seems i am inside your head...
mate alright i will end it but don't think for a second that you are inside my head because you ain't so i would watch yaself

i m guessing this is ash matherson from bunga and i am pritty sure i would smash him he is just slow and dumb so if i was you i would only talk about shit i know about and not stick ya nose in where it isn't wanted. and seems you don't know me i don't think ya care how i am

haha if this isnt fordy, who is it? im guessing you play for bunnies yeah? number 23 for them in the u18s is matt ford. so why have the number 23?
anyway enough arguing with each other, what happened to creswick? did dunnstown play real well? i noticed patt britt was backk

back on footy.
2 big matches this week.
creswick vs hepburn. a good chance to get some mental advantage if both make finals.
and
beaufort vs buninyong. beaufort with a favourable draw so if they can win here gives them a big chance at finals.

what are peoples thoughts on winners here??
hepburn (i think they play good pressure football) and bunninyong (look to be travelling very nicely) for mine

back on footy.
2 big matches this week.
creswick vs hepburn. a good chance to get some mental advantage if both make finals.
and
beaufort vs buninyong. beaufort with a favourable draw so if they can win here gives them a big chance at finals.

what are peoples thoughts on winners here??
hepburn (i think they play good pressure football) and bunninyong (look to be travelling very nicely) for mine

Yeah ur right it will b a good test 2 c where all 4 sides r at i rate hepburn as the best out of them wif buninyong pretty close behind

My predictions
Buninyong to beat beauford by 35 pts
Hepburn to beat creswick by 30 pts
Warbra to beat clunes by 18 pts
Bungaree to beat daylesford by 80 pts
Learmonth to beat newylyn by 22 pts
Ballan to beat springbank by 100 pts
Gordon to beat dunstown by 80 pts
This week is a big test for Buninyong, beauford, creswick, Learmonth i think we know where most other teams are at but i think we will see just how good these 4 sides are and if they are finals contenders:thumbsu:

bunninyong with a very nice win.
after the break bunninyong vs. crewick will be a game watched with alot of interest.
creswick having a very simialar draw to bunninyong and with their loss yesterday to hepburn by 41 but with the scoreboard showing 18 more shots. so could have been worse, my question, there are a few 18s from creswick that play seniors...
did they play in the 18s?
if so how many quarters?

looking at creswicks draw.
ballan newlyn daylesford clunes beaufort dunnstown hepburn
6 of bottom 7.
that being said beaufort and dunnstown arent the worst sides and those wins do have some merit.

bunninyong with a very nice win.
after the break bunninyong vs. crewick will be a game watched with alot of interest.
creswick having a very simialar draw to bunninyong and with their loss yesterday to hepburn by 41 but with the scoreboard showing 18 more shots. so could have been worse, my question, there are a few 18s from creswick that play seniors...
did they play in the 18s?
if so how many quarters?

looking at creswicks draw.
ballan newlyn daylesford clunes beaufort dunnstown hepburn
6 of bottom 7.
that being said beaufort and dunnstown arent the worst sides and those wins do have some merit.

hepburn are a very good side i play for creswick we had 2 players red carded in the second quarter so i think we did quiet well with 16 on the ground caleb hepworth played 3 quarters of 18z then full in the 1's....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back