james mahar??
tristan fay??
pat webb??

oh and bunninyong.
miller
davies
bomaltali

do i need to go on?

sure mates help, as no one would want to go to a club where you have no friends.

ya got a good point her g train. a lot of buninyongs recruits are bunny boys that have played els where from a young age n as for james maher i recon hes just chasing a premiership.

Here are my tips for the weekemd

Hepburn vs Learmonth - hepburn quite easily- 30+
Creswick vs Springbank. Creswick by 50
Beaufort vs Gordon - Gordon by plenty about 60 weather may restrict margin
Clunes vs Ballan. cant see clunes getting a win not really fnding any form.. ballan by 20
Newlyn vs Dayelsford. daylesford by 10
Waubra vs Dunnstown. towners in a tight one. waubra pretty much out of finals now
Bungaree vs Buninyong- hard to go agianst bunga after there thumping of hepburn. very evenly matched teams i think.. be set for a good game

Hepburn vs Learmonth - hepburn quite easily- 30+
Creswick vs Springbank. Creswick by 50
Beaufort vs Gordon - Gordon by plenty about 60 weather may restrict margin
Clunes vs Ballan. cant see clunes getting a win not really fnding any form.. ballan by 20
Newlyn vs Dayelsford. daylesford by 10
Waubra vs Dunnstown. towners in a tight one. waubra pretty much out of finals now
Bungaree vs Buninyong- hard to go agianst bunga after there thumping of hepburn. very evenly matched teams i think.. be set for a good game

i was speaking to a mate tonight who plays for gordon and he was saying that they have a few handy players out and that their expecting for it to be a tight match so i'd expect the margin to be a lot less than that....

Hepburn vs Learmonth - hepburn by 15 points just for the fact a gun midfield
Creswick vs Springbank. Creswick by 70+
Beaufort vs Gordon - Gordon by plenty
Clunes vs Ballan. clunes by a a tight margin
Newlyn vs Dayelsford. newlyn by 20
Waubra vs Dunnstown. waubra by 20 defintly out of finals but you never know!
Bungaree vs Buninyong- bungaree in a 20+ victory surpurb in every place in the game

good job i thought the midfield would have run over the top of use but use look the real deal this yr
why did they take points off waubra??

we beat hepburn by 12 points over there in there shithole. worst umpire ever needs a bullet

well no one picked that win. Good job, did u get some more talk happening from the coach? Was hepburn missing any key players? .
bunnies look like they must of given the bunga boys a bit of a run.seems to be a very good competition this year, should make things interesting in the years to come!

well no one picked that win. Good job, did u get some more talk happening from the coach? Was hepburn missing any key players? .
bunnies look like they must of given the bunga boys a bit of a run.seems to be a very good competition this year, should make things interesting in the years to come!

ne they had noone out. we had a couple out though. the difference wwas we no how much we needed to win the game to have a chance of making finals. also our coaching was alot better..

we were down by 2 goals at 3 quarter time then came out and kicked 2 goals in first 3 mins. last quarter went for about 5-6mins too long.

well seeing it is almost that time of year i thought i would put up my final 5 and the run home for all contenders.

1st BUNGAREE. 68 points

waubra (H)
dunstown (H)
learmonth (A)
springbank (H)
gordon (A)

a couple of danger matches with learmonth and gordon, with waubra a chance to cause a bit of a headache on their day.
but should see the bungaree side as they have a 2 game gap over 2nd head straight into the 2nd week of finals with a bye.
this side knows how to play finals footy with the bulk of their playing list having been there and done that.
contender for league b+f: maher or murphy

2nd GORDON 56 points

creswick (H)
hepburn (H)
buninyong (H)
waubra (A)
bungaree (H)

this is the toughest of all the runs home with all sides being very competitive this season. all games will cause somewhat of a headache but with the exception of bungaree i think that they should get up and finish 2nd with the elusive double chance.
league b+f contender: aquilina or gunnels.

3rd HEPBURN 56 points.

springbank (A)
gordon (A)
ballan (A)
newlyn (H)
daylesford (A)

a side that has found a way to win most weeks but in the last couple the cracks have started to appear. relativly easy draw home with only gordon as the danger game who i think they may have caught off guard in the 1st match of the season and gordon will want to pay back the favour. wont catch gordon on percentage unless gordon get a belting off bungaree which i would think is unlikely. dont think they can do a great deal of damage in the finals as knight and cimera play a big part and i dont think they have many helpers.
league b+f: knight or cimera

this is where it starts to get tricky as teams play each other and have to make assumptions.

4th BUNINYONG 52 points.

learmonth (A)
springbank (H)
gordon (A)
ballan (H)
newlyn (A)

predicting the buninyong get win against learmonth this week which is a big if as learmonth are in good form would mean they would only lose to gordon from here. so hence the 52 points. 3 games to boost percentage so dont think they can be caught on that front.
league b+f: miller

5th CRESWICK 52 points.

gordon (A)
ballan (H)
newlyn (A)
daylesford (H)
clunes (A)

the win last week against learmonth is the one for me that gets them over the line, if it went the other way learmonth would be in my 5. a very nice run home and i think this might be a bit of a double edged sword, with 4 weeks of relatively easy footy they will have to put the pressure on themselves to perform. i think they will get in but playing bunninyong in the 1st week will see them bow out.
league b+f: lockyer

6th LEARMONTH 48 points

buninyong (H)
waubra (A)
bungaree (H)
dunnstown (A)
springbank (A)

loss to creswick hurts massively. I predict they will get beaten by buninyong and bungaree but picking them to get over waubra but that is shaky as the cross town rivals will see waubra put in a spirited performance. to make the 5 will need to beat buninyong this week or bungaree so not completely out of chances to make finals. note a superior percentage to creswick so a win could well see them in.
league b+f: mayall with aston polling well also

key matches that could change the outcome (winners in bold)
learmonth vs buninyong rd13 learmonth could force into finals
gordon vs hepburn rd14 could allow buninyong a 2nd chance in finals
gordon vs buninyong rd 15 top 3 up for grabs
learmonth vs bungaree rd 15 learmonth could force into finals
gordon vs bungaree rd 17 mental edge in finals.

enjoy the literature

well seeing it is almost that time of year i thought i would put up my final 5 and the run home for all contenders.

1st BUNGAREE. 68 points

waubra (H)
dunstown (H)
learmonth (A)
springbank (H)
gordon (A)

a couple of danger matches with learmonth and gordon, with waubra a chance to cause a bit of a headache on their day.
but should see the bungaree side as they have a 2 game gap over 2nd head straight into the 2nd week of finals with a bye.
this side knows how to play finals footy with the bulk of their playing list having been there and done that.
contender for league b+f: maher or murphy

2nd GORDON 56 points

creswick (H)
hepburn (H)
buninyong (H)
waubra (A)
bungaree (H)

this is the toughest of all the runs home with all sides being very competitive this season. all games will cause somewhat of a headache but with the exception of bungaree i think that they should get up and finish 2nd with the elusive double chance.
league b+f contender: aquilina or gunnels.

3rd HEPBURN 56 points.

springbank (A)
gordon (A)
ballan (A)
newlyn (H)
daylesford (A)

a side that has found a way to win most weeks but in the last couple the cracks have started to appear. relativly easy draw home with only gordon as the danger game who i think they may have caught off guard in the 1st match of the season and gordon will want to pay back the favour. wont catch gordon on percentage unless gordon get a belting off bungaree which i would think is unlikely. dont think they can do a great deal of damage in the finals as knight and cimera play a big part and i dont think they have many helpers.
league b+f: knight or cimera

this is where it starts to get tricky as teams play each other and have to make assumptions.

4th BUNINYONG 52 points.

learmonth (A)
springbank (H)
gordon (A)
ballan (H)
newlyn (A)

predicting the buninyong get win against learmonth this week which is a big if as learmonth are in good form would mean they would only lose to gordon from here. so hence the 52 points. 3 games to boost percentage so dont think they can be caught on that front.
league b+f: miller

5th CRESWICK 52 points.

gordon (A)
ballan (H)
newlyn (A)
daylesford (H)
clunes (A)

the win last week against learmonth is the one for me that gets them over the line, if it went the other way learmonth would be in my 5. a very nice run home and i think this might be a bit of a double edged sword, with 4 weeks of relatively easy footy they will have to put the pressure on themselves to perform. i think they will get in but playing bunninyong in the 1st week will see them bow out.
league b+f: lockyer

6th LEARMONTH 48 points

buninyong (H)
waubra (A)
bungaree (H)
dunnstown (A)
springbank (A)

loss to creswick hurts massively. I predict they will get beaten by buninyong and bungaree but picking them to get over waubra but that is shaky as the cross town rivals will see waubra put in a spirited performance. to make the 5 will need to beat buninyong this week or bungaree so not completely out of chances to make finals. note a superior percentage to creswick so a win could well see them in.
league b+f: mayall with aston polling well also

key matches that could change the outcome (winners in bold)
learmonth vs buninyong rd13 learmonth could force into finals
gordon vs hepburn rd14 could allow buninyong a 2nd chance in finals
gordon vs buninyong rd 15 top 3 up for grabs
learmonth vs bungaree rd 15 learmonth could force into finals
gordon vs bungaree rd 17 mental edge in finals.

enjoy the literature

very good prediction..

we lost to creswick im not sure how we managed to do that but any way. creswick may lose one of them games ya never no and i think we will beat bunyinyong

very good prediction..

we lost to creswick im not sure how we managed to do that but any way. creswick may lose one of them games ya never no and i think we will beat bunyinyong

Big call mate buninyong nearly beat bunga on the weekend and i cant see gordon finishing second there run home is way 2 hard

very nice shooter i see the results panning out the exact same way.
however scrap the gordon v hepburn, gordon v bunga and bunga v learmonth games for importance. these games are only mental and provide no affect on the five for the following reasons.
Final Five
the buninyong v learmonth game this week is most definatly learmonths best shot at finals, buninyong are the only side that can drop out now with creswick almost a certainty to win 4 of thier last 5. buninyong at this stage are likely to lose to gordon and that is the result that will decide learmonths fate should they win this week.
if learmonth lose to buninyong but beat bungaree they will still fall short this time on percentage. learmonth are almost 60 % behind buninyong and buninyong's lesser three games include springbank, ballan and newlyn.
the other crucial game will be gordon and buninyong in round 15 which as i said gordon will go in favourites at this stage. should buninyong be able to win all of there final 5 games they may be able to pinch the double chance, regardless of whether gordon beat bungaree. (percentage will fall to below 280% with games against 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th)

while mathmatically top spot is still up for grabs, even if bunga lose to both gordon and learmonth there percentage should still be better than gordon.
hepburn are virtually assured of a top 3 spot with games against springbank, ballan, newlyn and daylesford.
Contenders
all top 6 sides will be dangerous come september but at this stage i see bunga, gordon and buninyong the major contenders, learmonth the dark horse if the results go thier way and they can get in to the finals, and both hepburn and creswick not likely to win a final.
Leading Goalkicking
Gordon have a horror run so it seems likely that Jackson Murphy should take the chocolates with games against Springbank and Dunnstown to come. Hallam will need to kick at least 3 a week to be any sort of chance. Aston remains a contender but will need to kick goals against buninyong and bungaree to challenge for the title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good job i thought the midfield would have run over the top of use but use look the real deal this yr
why did they take points off waubra??

I noticed this also, as I saw that Springbank now have 10 points instead of 6 points.
I am very interested to find out if this was a mistake made by the league/administrators or did Waubra play a unregistered/ineligible player?

Pretty sure points were taken off Waubra due to them playing unregistered players?
We were lucky to win on the weekend
Full credit to the Bunnies. can't wait to play them on a decent day and a full strength side

very nice shooter i see the results panning out the exact same way.
however scrap the gordon v hepburn, gordon v bunga and bunga v learmonth games for importance. these games are only mental and provide no affect on the five for the following reasons.

top post bungapremiers. good to see some real footy talk.

those games still can affect the make up of the 5 apart from gordon bunga.

gordon vs bunga i said was purely mental. but will it big a huge advantage for whoever gets up.

the learmonth bunga. if learmonth lose to buninyong but beat both waubra and bungaree superior percentage will get them into the finals. so a crucial game.

gordon vs hepburn. if hepburn get up. gordon will obviously not recieve 4 points putting them back to 52 and on equal points will buninyong so percentage will play a part. (with buninyongs run containing springbank, ballan and newlyn and gordons tough run this is a big option.)

Pretty sure points were taken off Waubra due to them playing unregistered players?
We were lucky to win on the weekend
Full credit to the Bunnies. can't wait to play them on a decent day and a full strength side

Which side had players out and got any of their names

We had Matt Laux, Ash Nichols and James Lindeback out.
Joel Duggan playing with Concussion (His eyes were all over the shop)
I played with a strained hammy (No big loss though) and Nick Locandro played with a strained hammy
On a decent day they could have seriously bet us

there was rumour young sam turner would play.
did he??
is he gonna qualify for finals as the 1s are looking for finals also???

nah he didnt play
alex miller possibly has the best side step. wow haha
got me a beauty

Gordon are the best side mate
Come finals look out
Buninyong were good though
Some bloke with long hair tagged Joel (Wasnt felix though) and no one tagged Jacko

Gordon are the best side mate
Come finals look out
Buninyong were good though
Some bloke with long hair tagged Joel (Wasnt felix though) and no one tagged Jacko

have to disagree with ya there matho..i reckon use r the best side followed by buninyong and then hepburn/gordon... bunga has the best 2 players in the comp and the best coach and knows how win grand finals...

haha well im not going to rate us as the best side
I just rate Gordon higher because i know what there capable of

gordon operate out of a really good spine that are really good when going but like last year their depth is not so great shut any 4 out of l. gunnell, m.gunnel, j.maher, r.aquilina, b.hallam and p. lahey and they are very beatable. in saying that, they are a pretty tough bunch of 6 to shut down. buninyong seem to be more level across the side and have the depth to go with most sides.
look forward to seeing buninyong and gordon clash again, looks like they will have to play each other twice at least before the year is out

also, can anyone tell me how many under 18 games sam turner has played this year, if any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back