under 19's divvy 1 interleague

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah beau cooper played the first half of last season in the 19s so he was qualified.. otherwise we woulda qualified Tim Atkins and Josh Grubb also. nah i wish i worked at savers, would pull good chicks, like blacky does. and Jayden "Front-Bum" Veal was playing on the E-burger.. Ernie shoulda had 2 goals but some bloke got hungry

fair enough. i heard that blacky threw a few swings at the half time melee between greensy and eltham. is this true? i wouldnt wanna go near him, i heard hes a scary man wen he gets fired up, for example wen shaun "bondy" bond slipped something in blackys drink that he shouldnt have. wat a brave man bondy is. yeh the burger should have nailed two but dave tantsishall was rather hungry at the time. watch out for e.burger butera. i suggest use double team him, at the least. maybe jus try knock him out before the bounce, thats your only real option of stopping the man

Yea im not gonna lie, ive heard good things bout him, long hard leads, strong hands, lethal disposal, lets just say i would be lying if i said we havnt put any work into him this week at training. We figured, you stop josh, and you stop eltham.

big game for you this weeek dannny boy can prove yourself against the panthers!!!:thumbsu:

Yep Butera is gonna need to have a big week on Spoils. Only problem is the Burgmeister might swoop a few of 'em up and a jag a few.

This may mean Butera will get named in best for ELTHAM

At least he will have a few Goal assists to his name :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

under 19's divvy 1 interleague

Remove this Banner Ad

Back