Live Event Unsantcioned Gameday thread - Puffer phoofs v Audited Tigers. Come at me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2buu7t.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so sorry for hiding at work and freezing my butt off for 12 hours in the elements while you were tossing off to the puffers doing a hopoate at your cheat ground...:$.
12 hour shift hey? Funny when you said you worked 'security' I pictured you as a lollipop lady.

12 hour shift hey? Funny when you said you worked 'security' I pictured you as a lollipop lady.
Security..!?!? :huh:

lol, he told me he was a courier. I translated that down to pizza delivery driver so I guess it’s feasible that he protects someone’s cheese & salami.

Security..!?!? :huh:

lol, he told me he was a courier.
His mum bought him a security costume for his 50th birthday so now he goes out in it, stopping in front of random buildings pretending to guard them.

image.jpg

His mum bought him a security costume for his 50th birthday so now he goes out in it, stopping in front of random buildings pretending to guard them.

image.jpg
Better than a $900 suit I guess.

Another low-scoring, low attendance game of AFLM.
Relocation is the only option
And never give them prime time again
If the filth aren’t going to turn up for a match against the reigning premier on a stand alone Friday night then they don’t deserve them

Carltonesque crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back