Unwanted Pregnancy Advice

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved it until you mentioned 'marriage'. šŸ˜‚

At the moment, I can't imagine a point in time where I forgive her, but I'm convinced if I'm not the one bending backwards, she won't put my name on the birth certificate.

Her entire focus from Day 1 has been 'I want a baby'; and will do anything and everything to get what she wants.
Ok makes sense.
She has screwed you and a dozen others.
Shut the **** up. Stay quiet.
Hard as it is wait. Stay quiet
Wait till January plan yourself but don't do another thing.
You ultimately can't do anything
Kids yours= congrats
Not= walk

Given she's still trying to figure things out I'd give her space.
If she decides she wants the child's father to be a part of their life and reaches out to you it's reasonable to ask for a DNA test given the circumstances.
While there's a few unknowns now is the time to be thinking ahead. If the DNA test comes back and you're the father what would you like to happen from there?
It's a tough spot to be in my man, I feel for you.

Given she's still trying to figure things out I'd give her space.
If she decides she wants the child's father to be a part of their life and reaches out to you it's reasonable to ask for a DNA test given the circumstances.
While there's a few unknowns now is the time to be thinking ahead. If the DNA test comes back and you're the father what would you like to happen from there?
It's a tough spot to be in my man, I feel for you.
I've always said I can't walk away.

It sounds like a fling with a crazy girl who you're not with. Don't let 30 seconds of fun ruin your life. She's choosing to keep it, that's on her, you can walk away guilt free imo

OP is hardly the first ever person to get a fling pregnant.....the idea that it is going to "ruin your life" is one that isn't helpful, nor realistic. Plenty of people have had kids with randoms and they have had long, fulfilling lives.

OP is hardly the first ever person to get a fling pregnant.....the idea that it is going to "ruin your life" is one that isn't helpful, nor realistic. Plenty of people have had kids with randoms and they have had long, fulfilling lives.
Fair, if it's massively unexpected and unwanted how else would you describe it though?

Fair, if it's massively unexpected and unwanted how else would you describe it though?

I'm not sure. Lots of people these days don't want kids - they are motivated purely by career - which is fair enough.

OP should see this as an opportunity for growth. People saying don't "ruin your life" have nothing of value to add.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unwanted Pregnancy Advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back