Up the Arse! Goons thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ****ing win.

Cesc was brilliant as we all know, if his 50-50 again for the pompey game leave him out.

Our midfield was great overall, song and diaby imparticular.

Good win because chelsea have dropped points again, as long as we keep doing what we can do we will continue to put pressure on the likes of Chelsea and Man u.

Bad news on cesc but the damage is minimal with portsmouth being our next game and then west ham in the FA cup. Hopefully ramsey gets a gig. P.S i reckon vermarlen is the 2nd best CB in the league behind terry, besides that penalty he gave away he has been immense.

Looks like you guys will really be ****ed if Barca rubs some money together...

You guys will be ****** if ....
whoa.gif
oops you have no one worth buying.

The bitter Hull City supporter is still around :confused:....:D

Great win this morning, great win allround. My god are we going to miss Song when he goes its not ust his defensive work but his passing going forward has really improved aswell.

I can't beleive the improvement on Diaby :eek: Following his MoM performance last game he puts in another good performance. Remeber the days when we all would trash talk him and hang s*** on him (myself included). Just goes to show you gotta have faith in what Wenger does.

With Denilson possibly injured would it be a possibility we will Nasri at DM as we saw last season. He hasn't been that prolific as an attacking midfield option this season so maybe the hange my do him good?

Diaby always had the talent, he was just a idiot. Rushed his decisions and therefore made terrible ones. He always had a good shot on him and a good tackle in him too. Wengers just turned his brain switch from off to on

You guys will be ****** if ....
whoa.gif
oops you have no one worth buying.

Actually we are ****ed because Bullard is injured, I'm not gonna lie.

And I'm not bitter, Arsenal are actually GENERALLY my second team, and I love watching Fab, I just hated the way they played last week. I did mean it purely as an observation.

That was close to our best performance this year. For the full 90 minutes we looked to be in control against a team that are no easy beats. Everyone did their job which I was most impressed with.

Fabregas played the best 28 minutes I've ever seen. Diaby keeps improving, he was BOG until Cesc came on. Vermaelen and Gallas were solid down back and dealt with Agbonlahor and Heskey very well. I thought Arshavin without having to much impact worked really heard as the lone striker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't beleive the improvement on Diaby :eek: Following his MoM performance last game he puts in another good performance. Remeber the days when we all would trash talk him and hang s*** on him (myself included). Just goes to show you gotta have faith in what Wenger does.

Yeah, I do, loving watching everyone jumping on his bandwagon.

Yeh I think so, you never know with the media though. Anyway I doubt wenger will buy a new mid given song, diaby and denilson's improvement.
I reckon you're right. We've got Ramsey waiting in the wings as well.

Lot of talk about Wilshere moving on loan this Jan, possibly to West Ham. Reckon Zola might be able to teach him a trick or two...

That extra week means we get another two games out of Song- the more the better.

Wegner has hinted at stocking up in the midfield because it appears that Denilson has suffered another back related injury, in addition to that the fabregas injury.

We may get Rosicky back for the pompey game though. Who else should we be back seeing soon? Clichy and Bendtner?

That extra week means we get another two games out of Song- the more the better.

It's a pity Cameroon didn't get one of the harder groups, they should sail through their group of Gabon, Zambia and Tunisia. They will likely meet Egypt or Nigeria in the quarter final so the earliest we could have him back by is Aston Villa away ... if we're lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back