Up the Arse! Goons thread. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilbeto was involved in a few decisive moments. His tackle that stopped a simple goal scoring opportunity had to be spot on or he would have conceded a penalty, a couple of minutes later he scored to give us the 1-0 lead.

Late in game with the score level his brilliant and desperate work turns a Watford corner into an Arsenal counter attack from which we score.

Pip dominated physically after coming on.

Theo already showing value as an impact player, work to set up RvP was class.

It's never a dull moment at the Arsenal ...

With our current injuries, several squad players affected by a virus, and Ade's off-field antics,
can't you just smell a Sheffield United win (or an Arsenal loss ;))

Faye White - captain of Arsenal Ladies - received an MBE today.

Fair effort.

********!

Hleb, Walcott, Eboue and Djourou have all been ruled on top of the injuries of Adebayor, Henry, Gallas, Diaby, and Ljungberg.

How will we lineup? At a guess:

Lehmann
Hoyte - Toure - Senderos - Clichy
Rosicky - Fabregas - Gilberto - Flamini
van Persie - Baptista

Or probably move van Persie on a wing and play Aliadiere? I hope we don't do that or play 4-5-1 with Baptista the lone striker.

Anthony Stokes just scored a first-half hat-trick vs. Inverness for Falkirk.

Naye bad.

I don't know why Wenger actually thinks we were still in the title race. Arsenal dropped out of it months ago. :thumbsdown:

Are we sure Real gave us the right bloke for Reyes ?
haha bye bye Baptista... Arsene apparently made a comment that he made his decision already but wouldn't reveal what it was...but i reckon it doesnt take a genius to know what he's thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't expect us to be trailing at that point...

Nor wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

EDIT - It doesn't look like we are adding anybody from the Sheff Utd match ... Hleb, Walcott, Eboue, Djourou, Henry and even Gallas were some sort of chance but all look very doubtful.

Injury list loses one but adds to more:

Henry returns for Charlton (watch him get re-injured) but we lose RVP and Baptista.

Does it ever end!?

It being at the Emirates is a pretty good reason not to be confident too. :p

Hleb is a chance of playing, Van Persie also but more unlikely, highly doubt that Stokes would even make the bench as well, possible starting XI:

-----------------Lehmann---------------
----Hoyte - Toure - Senderos - Clichy------
Hleb - Fabregas - Gilberto - Flamini - Rosicky
------------------Henry--------------------

Subs: Almunia, Lauren, Denilson, Aliadiere, Stokes

Don't want the 4-5-1 but looks likely now, probably take off Henry after 50-60 minutes and bring on Aliadiere/Stokes pushing Rosicky up as a 2nd striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back